Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hey all. long time, no post. I've been looking for a bit but have not been successful. Anyone know where I can find a Giroud or Griezmann name set for my Marshall's score?

Hey all. long time, no post. I've been looking for a bit but have not been successful. Anyone know where I can find a Giroud or Griezmann name set for my Marshall's score?
Great find! France has some amazing jerseys. I have to hit up Marshalls for this one.
^ cant find a nameset for that, it's just a warm up top and not an actual jersey.
This is 2015/16 away jersey

My bad, I basically forgot they had a kit in between the absolute classics from the 2014 World Cup and then the vapor templates from 2016 Euros. Finding a nameset for that one may be a tall order...

Great find! France has some amazing jerseys. I have to hit up Marshalls for this one.
This is 2015/16 away jersey

My bad, I basically forgot they had a kit in between the absolute classics from the 2014 World Cup and then the vapor templates from 2016 Euros. Finding a nameset for that one may be a tall order...

Thanks, all! I figured that might be the case after checking around for a bit. Thanks for the help. I guess this one will be rocked as is.

First timer in the thread, but have had soccer unis for years... Been trying to find an answer to whether Nike has completely axed Longsleeve jerseys from sale or certain teams have them?

Been trying to branch out in kit makers lately. Serie A has so many great kits these days. This Kappa jersey is probably the best made jersey I've picked up in a while. Unfortunately I probably won't ever fit into it since it's SO tight. Hummel and Inaria leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
Been trying to branch out in kit makers lately. Serie A has so many great kits these days. This Kappa jersey is probably the best made jersey I've picked up in a while. Unfortunately I probably won't ever fit into it since it's SO tight. Hummel and Inaria leave a lot to be desired.

I agree, Serie A got some of the best kits in the world.

Juventus, Roma, Atalanta, Lazio, Fiorentina, Milan and Inter have amazing kits year in and year out.

How does that fiorentina one fit?

I agree, Serie A got some of the best kits in the world.

Juventus, Roma, Atalanta, Lazio, Fiorentina, Milan and Inter have amazing kits year in and year out.

How does that fiorentina one fit?
Actually the Fiorentina jersey fits great. Nice shape and length. The Sampdoria is slightly snug, but still fits. I don't know if anyone else here has any Hummel stuff, but the sleeves on this one are really weird. Sort of long and taper out like boot cut jeans.

First timer in the thread, but have had soccer unis for years... Been trying to find an answer to whether Nike has completely axed Longsleeve jerseys from sale or certain teams have them?
They usually make them from what I know.  I have a bunch of Man Utd long sleeves up until Adidas took over.  I just think it's easier to find ones for big clubs than the smaller ones.

Pics of the Juve's new jerseys with the logo surfaced, and honestly, it doesn't look as bad as I expected.

That Coppa Italia patch placing is :x

Gonna cop it without that patch and just the scudetto and Serie a patch.

My man :pimp:

Billy-D_Approves.gif

That 17/18 looks beautiful

I gotta cop a PSG kit for my little guy too. So far he's only got a full Chelsea kit. Gotta get him some more

Last edited:

I'd been wanting this OGC Nice Balotelli jersey for the longest. I'd finally found a place that had it but I had no idea Macron fit so small...also didn't realize they did Euro sizing smh. Gonna try and get rid of it and find a bigger size. Still a dope jersey nonetheless.

I found Macron fits fine. I have some and I'm a US L and EU L fits perfectly.

I found Macron fits fine. I have some and I'm a US L and EU L fits perfectly.
Interesting...I'm a fairly muscular guy so a lot of jerseys now day are pretty tight on me but I got this Macron in an XL and it fit tighter than my Arsenal Puma XL. It even fit tighter than my Nike USA sz. L training jersey. What jersey do you have and did you purchase recently?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom