Official Soccer Jersey Thread

yes Techfit/Formotion is hella tight

I’m 5’7 and like 135 pounds. I have a chelsea techfit jersey, size medium and it’s so tight that it’s hard to take off. Very uncomfortable to wear tts and wearing it in public is a no hahahaha

Damn lol. Wanted this, but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 10.43.25 PM.png

very interesting I noticed that nike used different numbers on match shirts, with rubber feel.

s-l1600.jpg

Interesting, I just got in the Pogba nameset for that same kit from CFS today. The site says it’s the player issue, I’m curious if it’ll be that rubbery material. Going to try and get it pressed when I’m in Portland this weekend.

Lowkey wish I could’ve gotten a Kante nameset over Pogba the way he’s been playing for my Red Devils smh :smh:

Interesting, I just got in the Pogba nameset for that same kit from CFS today. The site says it’s the player issue, I’m curious if it’ll be that rubbery material. Going to try and get it pressed when I’m in Portland this weekend.

Lowkey wish I could’ve gotten a Kante nameset over Pogba the way he’s been playing for my Red Devils smh :smh:

Im pretty sure those are not, plus the WC patches on cfs are fake too, produced by some ppl in HK.

If you got the player size then it’s gonna be rubbery. Got a Kante myself and Tbh, I’m not a fan of the material, it’s harder to keep clean.

Has anyone else noticed that the real madrid player name set worn by players in the current la liga matches are not the same ones available to customise on shirts on adidas/ real madrid store. Does anyone know why this is? Was about to get rm shirt but unsure now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-204213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-204213_Samsung Internet.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20180828-204519_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-204519_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 12
Has anyone else noticed that the real madrid player name set worn by players in the current la liga matches are not the same ones available to customise on shirts on adidas/ real madrid store. Does anyone know why this is? Was about to get rm shirt but unsure now

Not sure why Madrid is doing that, but they're using the other font in UCL matches.

Thanks wanted to get a benzema customised shirt but would have looked unrealistic i guess will just get a blank non customised shirt now i really liked the nameset worn by players but real madrid have not made it available

Back
Top Bottom