Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I hate everything about potter...everything. His mannerisms, the way he talks, his zipped-up leather coat, and now....the fact that he chills upside down like a #!$+%@$ bat, really grinds my gears.

Anyways, GREAT episode. Jax went gta style to get that crotch rocket
laugh.gif
. What was everyone's take on gemma saying "i love you" to clay? Was it her just resigning to the fact that he's a dead man?

Also, screw the letters.....tara figured out that clay ordered the hit. This might be more damning because his kids could have been hurt

Bobby hitting Otto with the same line he hit Jax with last year:

"You Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatted???!!!!" 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I legitametly did sprints around my apartment with my shirt off after that scene with OP/Jax/Clay.... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Epicness to the fullest....

Lets just say Clay is dead, then damn Kurt Sutter must have some #@!% up his hands for the season finales cause to Off the Prezzy with 2 episodes still left means this #@!% is going DOWN 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I legitametly did sprints around my apartment with my shirt off after that scene with OP/Jax/Clay.... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Epicness to the fullest....

Lets just say Clay is dead, then damn Kurt Sutter must have some #@!% up his hands for the season finales cause to Off the Prezzy with 2 episodes still left means this #@!% is going DOWN 

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yo I
roll.gif
 at this too.. I was like o snap "You raaaaatted" is Bobby's famous line now!
laugh.gif

But this episode was NUTS!! 
eek.gif

Opie is that dude 
smokin.gif
, but Jax is a punk for pulling the gun on Opie, would've been dope if Jax pointed the gun at Clay an started bustin' shots with Opie, not that "taking it to the table" mess... but this was a great scene regardless

Each episode is getting better.. Can't wait to see this ending

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yo I
roll.gif
 at this too.. I was like o snap "You raaaaatted" is Bobby's famous line now!
laugh.gif

But this episode was NUTS!! 
eek.gif

Opie is that dude 
smokin.gif
, but Jax is a punk for pulling the gun on Opie, would've been dope if Jax pointed the gun at Clay an started bustin' shots with Opie, not that "taking it to the table" mess... but this was a great scene regardless

Each episode is getting better.. Can't wait to see this ending

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hate everything about potter...everything. His mannerisms, the way he talks, his zipped-up leather coat, and now....the fact that he chills upside down like a #!$+%@$ bat, really grinds my gears.
ahh man this had me dying !!! 
episode was legit, i highly doubt clays dead , bigup to op regardless

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ahh man this had me dying !!! 
episode was legit, i highly doubt clays dead , bigup to op regardless

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

Thank God!!! I thought Opie might punk out w/ all that sit in the chair stuff and the way he looked at jax was
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was watching the clock and thinking "they're running out of time, it's gonna end with the standoff
mad.gif
" . 

Then Ope straight unloaded on Clay 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

Thank God!!! I thought Opie might punk out w/ all that sit in the chair stuff and the way he looked at jax was
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was watching the clock and thinking "they're running out of time, it's gonna end with the standoff
mad.gif
" . 

Then Ope straight unloaded on Clay 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm kinda stumped too as to why Jax would pull the gun on Ope and threaten to kill him..I don't know if it was a serious threat or just him blowing smoke to get Opie to calm down and use his head instead of his heart..

I think Gemma kissed Clay and said "I love you" because:
1. She knows his time is about to be up
2. She really does love him..I mean she's been with him for 20+ years and as far as I can tell she had a hand in the murder/death of her last husband, so she's been thru a ton of stuff with Clay..

I'm kinda stumped too as to why Jax would pull the gun on Ope and threaten to kill him..I don't know if it was a serious threat or just him blowing smoke to get Opie to calm down and use his head instead of his heart..

I think Gemma kissed Clay and said "I love you" because:
1. She knows his time is about to be up
2. She really does love him..I mean she's been with him for 20+ years and as far as I can tell she had a hand in the murder/death of her last husband, so she's been thru a ton of stuff with Clay..

My %%%%* Opie!!

Good episode and great way to end it.
30t6p3b.gif
I really don't even care for Juice anymore, even after Chibs said his Father %!*$ don't matter he still continues, hopefully he gave them the wrong place to meet at least.
Jax's Ex is about to straight strong arm them for her kid, and she does have a point about getting custody.
I was also dieing when Bobby yell you rattttteed again 
laugh.gif

My %%%%* Opie!!

Good episode and great way to end it.
30t6p3b.gif
I really don't even care for Juice anymore, even after Chibs said his Father %!*$ don't matter he still continues, hopefully he gave them the wrong place to meet at least.
Jax's Ex is about to straight strong arm them for her kid, and she does have a point about getting custody.
I was also dieing when Bobby yell you rattttteed again 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."
Dude that played Kozik/Lem is named Kenny Johnson. 

That's ##%*+** brilliant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like hidden stuff / easter eggs like that.  I wonder if anyone caught that or would have if he didn't tell us.  It's kind of random to connect it to South Park.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Kurt Sutter on twitter : "There's an outtake where Kenny yells, "Shane" before he blows up. It was an ironic, out-of-nowhere death. No build-up, no story, just dead." and "No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this **** to keep you entertained."
Dude that played Kozik/Lem is named Kenny Johnson. 

That's ##%*+** brilliant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like hidden stuff / easter eggs like that.  I wonder if anyone caught that or would have if he didn't tell us.  It's kind of random to connect it to South Park.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Anyone else notice that Clay wasn't in next week's preview except for when Jax is yelling for help..I don't know if thats their way of trying to swerve us or he's really dead but I cant wait to find out..

Opie wasnt in it either. It's to keep everyone guessing. I wouldnt doubt that at least 1 dies next episode.

But on to more immediate things, Opie at the end!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Great build up/scene.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Anyone else notice that Clay wasn't in next week's preview except for when Jax is yelling for help..I don't know if thats their way of trying to swerve us or he's really dead but I cant wait to find out..

Opie wasnt in it either. It's to keep everyone guessing. I wouldnt doubt that at least 1 dies next episode.

But on to more immediate things, Opie at the end!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Great build up/scene.

Just watched it 
eek.gif
Motha +%*%+* Op 
pimp.gif
. I was sitting there saying this standoff +%%@ better not go on until next Tuesday, then dude lit him up. Can't wait until next week. 

Just watched it 
eek.gif
Motha +%*%+* Op 
pimp.gif
. I was sitting there saying this standoff +%%@ better not go on until next Tuesday, then dude lit him up. Can't wait until next week. 

Back
Top Bottom