Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

fricken awesome episode!

opie 
pimp.gif

juice & otto
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hate everything about potter...everything. His mannerisms, the way he talks, his zipped-up leather coat, and now....the fact that he chills upside down like a #!$+%@$ bat, really grinds my gears.
Yeah, I was like $%! is this hippie looking fool doing?  It's like the writers went too far in making him eccentric so he's not some typical ADA.  But his character comes off as a joke.
It wasn't clear if clay is dead.  He got shot in the shoulder and took another in the left side of his chest.  If clay is still breathing he might put a hit on Opie and get him murked next week.

The brawl they had with all the babies around was 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hate everything about potter...everything. His mannerisms, the way he talks, his zipped-up leather coat, and now....the fact that he chills upside down like a #!$+%@$ bat, really grinds my gears.
Yeah, I was like $%! is this hippie looking fool doing?  It's like the writers went too far in making him eccentric so he's not some typical ADA.  But his character comes off as a joke.
It wasn't clear if clay is dead.  He got shot in the shoulder and took another in the left side of his chest.  If clay is still breathing he might put a hit on Opie and get him murked next week.

The brawl they had with all the babies around was 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Bobby didn't kill Luann. I vaugly (sp?) remember something with her Corvette at a dead end in season 2.

My jaw dropped but he is gunna live. Opie got major props but I bet he will be dead by the last episode.

Plus Ope, Jax and Bobby were all being held captive by the Mayans and they were all together for most of that time period.

In the preview, I'm pretty sure I saw a scene where Clay's body was propped up in the motorcycle garage and Unser was checking it and with Tig guessing that Laroy had something to do with it makes me think Jax will try to protect Opie and lie about what happened for now.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Bobby didn't kill Luann. I vaugly (sp?) remember something with her Corvette at a dead end in season 2.

My jaw dropped but he is gunna live. Opie got major props but I bet he will be dead by the last episode.

Plus Ope, Jax and Bobby were all being held captive by the Mayans and they were all together for most of that time period.

In the preview, I'm pretty sure I saw a scene where Clay's body was propped up in the motorcycle garage and Unser was checking it and with Tig guessing that Laroy had something to do with it makes me think Jax will try to protect Opie and lie about what happened for now.

I get the feeling that Potter is strictly gunning for SAMCRO, not the cartel and Irish like he keeps saying. There is definitely something deeper to him that's gonna shock us all in the next two weeks- I just can't put my finger on it quite yet.

I get the feeling that Potter is strictly gunning for SAMCRO, not the cartel and Irish like he keeps saying. There is definitely something deeper to him that's gonna shock us all in the next two weeks- I just can't put my finger on it quite yet.

i hate gemma.....she knows clay tried to kill tara, and beat her up, killed op's dad, but yet she still tells unser too stop op? cmon u want him dead, u dont want him dead, make ur mind up. With all these rats, (if clays dead) and jax leaving, i dont see how the suns can continue to be a club

i hate gemma.....she knows clay tried to kill tara, and beat her up, killed op's dad, but yet she still tells unser too stop op? cmon u want him dead, u dont want him dead, make ur mind up. With all these rats, (if clays dead) and jax leaving, i dont see how the suns can continue to be a club

I love this show, but I have enjoyed this season the least out of the 4.
And yes, Gemma, we get it. What you are doing is trying to save your family. You keep telling anybody who will listen....
She must say it 3-4 times an episode..

-J-

And yes, Gemma, we get it. What you are doing is trying to save your family. You keep telling anybody who will listen....

-J-

Unfortunately, I think Opie is gonna die not Clay
tired.gif

And Gemma was def. telling Clay she loves him because she knows he's a dead man

Unfortunately, I think Opie is gonna die not Clay
tired.gif

And Gemma was def. telling Clay she loves him because she knows he's a dead man

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-
Yea?  I think last season was the least enjoyable by a good margin.  I'd rank it 2 - 1 - 4 - 3.

-J-
Yea?  I think last season was the least enjoyable by a good margin.  I'd rank it 2 - 1 - 4 - 3.

Originally Posted by Proshares

-J-

I agree. I remember only watching the first season half-heartedly cuz this girl I was talking to loved it, but then the second season pure crack. Watching the first again, between 2 and 3, it was really great at setting up the town, the club and the dynamics they followed through with still. And that stuff with Opie's wife and Stahl
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

-J-

I agree. I remember only watching the first season half-heartedly cuz this girl I was talking to loved it, but then the second season pure crack. Watching the first again, between 2 and 3, it was really great at setting up the town, the club and the dynamics they followed through with still. And that stuff with Opie's wife and Stahl
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom