Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by shogun

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

One of the first 9.

haven't read anything in this thread since last week, but i'm contemplating on skipping this weeks episode and watch it back to back next week
laugh.gif
this week long wait is gonna be killer.

haven't read anything in this thread since last week, but i'm contemplating on skipping this weeks episode and watch it back to back next week
laugh.gif
this week long wait is gonna be killer.

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

One of the first 9.

That guy he went to see in jail is Lenny The Pimp..One of the OG 9..

That guy he went to see in jail is Lenny The Pimp..One of the OG 9..

So next week is only an hour long??? da hell is this a first?

I'm with casekicks, we're about to be on the edge of our seats until next season....

So next week is only an hour long??? da hell is this a first?

I'm with casekicks, we're about to be on the edge of our seats until next season....

I can pretty much see it now..Sutter will totally leave us hanging as to whether Clay lives or dies, if Jax and Tara leave Charming, and what will happen to the club regarding Potter's weird #$*..

I can pretty much see it now..Sutter will totally leave us hanging as to whether Clay lives or dies, if Jax and Tara leave Charming, and what will happen to the club regarding Potter's weird #$*..

Tara getting into it now telling Jax how to kill Clay without getting caught. Can't see Jax leaving Charming though.

Tara getting into it now telling Jax how to kill Clay without getting caught. Can't see Jax leaving Charming though.

Originally Posted by Proshares

One of the first 9.
Yeah he's one of the first nine, and one of the founding members of the Hells Angels Oakland chapter in real life. In other words he's an OG playing an OG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

One of the first 9.
Yeah he's one of the first nine, and one of the founding members of the Hells Angels Oakland chapter in real life. In other words he's an OG playing an OG.
laugh.gif

Tara is playing her cards well. Will Jax kill Clay with Tara's inconspicuously way?

I would rather see Clay get gunned down. But, I doubt the show will kill Clay.

Tara is playing her cards well. Will Jax kill Clay with Tara's inconspicuously way?

I would rather see Clay get gunned down. But, I doubt the show will kill Clay.

Thanks for the info guys.  I agree with someone who posted earlier that they should make like one prequel type episode that shows the early days of the club.  I'd like to see how the OG 9 were.

Thanks for the info guys.  I agree with someone who posted earlier that they should make like one prequel type episode that shows the early days of the club.  I'd like to see how the OG 9 were.

Clay better die for all that he has done. For some reason I still think that the sheriff will work with the sons.
Season 5 should be crazy, I could see it now, tera will be killed by the cartel or niners and opie will turn into clay and kill jax, then that will be the end of the show.

Back
Top Bottom