Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Rusty, are you serious?..You didn't recognize him at all?..Him being in Titans has been mentioned in this thread multiple times..C'mon Son..lol, j/k

KNOWLEDGE-While I enjoyed what you had to say about my favorite show on t.v., I would appreciate if next time you could make it a little bit shorter than War and Peace..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. I still don't see in any way, shape, or form how Opie and Tara can ever be together..Even if Tara has made a "Gemma" like change, she still deep down wants nothing worse in the world than to leave the club life..And now that Donna is dead, Piney is dead, and his new wife m.i.a. Opie has nothing left in life but the club..So if Tara won't stay in the life for Jax who is the father of her children there is no way in hell she'll stay for Opie..I don't care if her and Jax split up or Jax cheats with Wendy or Opie starts brainwashing her, it just aint gonna happen..But everything else you said is pretty damn inciteful..

Rusty, are you serious?..You didn't recognize him at all?..Him being in Titans has been mentioned in this thread multiple times..C'mon Son..lol, j/k

KNOWLEDGE-While I enjoyed what you had to say about my favorite show on t.v., I would appreciate if next time you could make it a little bit shorter than War and Peace..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. I still don't see in any way, shape, or form how Opie and Tara can ever be together..Even if Tara has made a "Gemma" like change, she still deep down wants nothing worse in the world than to leave the club life..And now that Donna is dead, Piney is dead, and his new wife m.i.a. Opie has nothing left in life but the club..So if Tara won't stay in the life for Jax who is the father of her children there is no way in hell she'll stay for Opie..I don't care if her and Jax split up or Jax cheats with Wendy or Opie starts brainwashing her, it just aint gonna happen..But everything else you said is pretty damn inciteful..

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by DeNs415

After looking at the preview for next week, who do you think that is that flying through the window? My guess would be either Jax's baby momma, or the Sherrif's wife.

It looks like Tara to me.
sick.gif
... not looking forward to that week between finale parts 1 & 2
30t6p3b.gif
it COULD be opie... but that's a long shot

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by DeNs415

After looking at the preview for next week, who do you think that is that flying through the window? My guess would be either Jax's baby momma, or the Sherrif's wife.

It looks like Tara to me.
sick.gif
... not looking forward to that week between finale parts 1 & 2
30t6p3b.gif
it COULD be opie... but that's a long shot

Damn, I thought it was Potter but looking closely that might be a cast on the right hand. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Damn, I thought it was Potter but looking closely that might be a cast on the right hand. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Don't blame Otto one bit. He's been down for samcro but they've screwed him over too many times.

Don't blame Otto one bit. He's been down for samcro but they've screwed him over too many times.

One thing is for sure though you can see where the writers are going with Jax and Opie...it is almost the re-creation of John Teller and Clay.

It would serve for a great next season if Jax "vanishes" for a little bit to come back to find a more changed, ruthless, darker Opie at the head of the table with the gavel and with Tara aka "the new Gemma". Then Jax finally comes back and tries to turn the club into what his dad finally wanted it to be. I could be getting ahead of myself though lol.

One thing is for sure though you can see where the writers are going with Jax and Opie...it is almost the re-creation of John Teller and Clay.

It would serve for a great next season if Jax "vanishes" for a little bit to come back to find a more changed, ruthless, darker Opie at the head of the table with the gavel and with Tara aka "the new Gemma". Then Jax finally comes back and tries to turn the club into what his dad finally wanted it to be. I could be getting ahead of myself though lol.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

$18.99 for all season on blu-ray on Amazon Cyber Monday. I will be coppin!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...docId=1000747021&ie=UTF8

Good lookin' out my man..Less than 60 bucks for all 3 seasons, and on BluRay, is an incredible deal..Wish I could find a way to get my wife to buy these for me..Can't just ask cause she won't buy so I have to trick her into it..
devil.gif
..Now the evil plan begins
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

$18.99 for all season on blu-ray on Amazon Cyber Monday. I will be coppin!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...docId=1000747021&ie=UTF8

Good lookin' out my man..Less than 60 bucks for all 3 seasons, and on BluRay, is an incredible deal..Wish I could find a way to get my wife to buy these for me..Can't just ask cause she won't buy so I have to trick her into it..
devil.gif
..Now the evil plan begins
wink.gif

Next week's preview and trying to guess at what happens...

The clips are probably out of order but you can see it's Laroy in a striped shirt jumping through the store window after it's already broken at :06. I think they want you to think it's him in the car running people down on the sidewalk when the chick goes flying through the window. You hear Tig say, "It had to be Laroy that gunned down Clay" so they're obviously trying to pin it on him. I'm gonna guess Laroy's hanging out with some chick on the sidewalk, the Sons have someone try to kill him but he's able to jump out of the way and the female he's with gets hurt/killed. They show him getting out of an SUV at :03, seems like he's pissed and looking to retaliate after that happens, wearing the same shirt.

I have a feeling all of this is gonna keep Jax in the club for a lot longer and he's gonna have to keep from losing Tara & his boys. That's not happening now. It might be too late if Tara goes to Oregon without him because she can't trust him anymore. Clay is still alive at least for now and he's gonna have to try to be the peacekeeper.

Next week's preview and trying to guess at what happens...

The clips are probably out of order but you can see it's Laroy in a striped shirt jumping through the store window after it's already broken at :06. I think they want you to think it's him in the car running people down on the sidewalk when the chick goes flying through the window. You hear Tig say, "It had to be Laroy that gunned down Clay" so they're obviously trying to pin it on him. I'm gonna guess Laroy's hanging out with some chick on the sidewalk, the Sons have someone try to kill him but he's able to jump out of the way and the female he's with gets hurt/killed. They show him getting out of an SUV at :03, seems like he's pissed and looking to retaliate after that happens, wearing the same shirt.

I have a feeling all of this is gonna keep Jax in the club for a lot longer and he's gonna have to keep from losing Tara & his boys. That's not happening now. It might be too late if Tara goes to Oregon without him because she can't trust him anymore. Clay is still alive at least for now and he's gonna have to try to be the peacekeeper.

Well fellas let me say a few things.

I don't think Clay is dead. There's a good chance, but I don't think he is. Matter of fact, that's how he's gonna skate past the whole ATF raid on the Irish Kings meeting. They're only gonna hem up the guys there. I still don't know how that plot line is going to pan out, but I don't think Clay dies. It might go one way, might go another.

The woman flying through the window isn't Tara or Gemma. They just killed Piney. Otto is about to be executed. Juice is going into WITSEC (called that). It's either Roosevelt's wife (doubt it) or just a random that they're throwing in there to make your eyebrows raise.

Back
Top Bottom