Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Well fellas let me say a few things.

I don't think Clay is dead. There's a good chance, but I don't think he is. Matter of fact, that's how he's gonna skate past the whole ATF raid on the Irish Kings meeting. They're only gonna hem up the guys there. I still don't know how that plot line is going to pan out, but I don't think Clay dies. It might go one way, might go another.

The woman flying through the window isn't Tara or Gemma. They just killed Piney. Otto is about to be executed. Juice is going into WITSEC (called that). It's either Roosevelt's wife (doubt it) or just a random that they're throwing in there to make your eyebrows raise.

71naxljfdpl._sl1200_.jpg

verrrrrdy tempting

Does anyone else think it would be kind of cool to see like 2-3 episodes about John Teller and the club before the show? I mean we know the story but some details seem interesting to me, maybe like an online series or something.

I just watched last weeks episode and it was nuts, I can't wait to see where the show goes tonight and the gap between this episode and the next is going to be brutal.

Does anyone else think it would be kind of cool to see like 2-3 episodes about John Teller and the club before the show? I mean we know the story but some details seem interesting to me, maybe like an online series or something.

I just watched last weeks episode and it was nuts, I can't wait to see where the show goes tonight and the gap between this episode and the next is going to be brutal.

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Maybe one episode.  But if you have the ipad/ipod/itouch app, you can read essentially what you need to know about him and his relationships before he got killed.

I hate that the episode from last week doesn't come on demand until after the new episode tonight.

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Maybe one episode.  But if you have the ipad/ipod/itouch app, you can read essentially what you need to know about him and his relationships before he got killed.

I hate that the episode from last week doesn't come on demand until after the new episode tonight.

Tara is going all Twilight Zone on people with this do you love me crap..Gemma's got the letters..Can't wait to see what happens when she gives em to Jax..

Can't believe Tig missed hitting a single person..Shoulda just unloaded a full clip out the passenger window..

Tara is going all Twilight Zone on people with this do you love me crap..Gemma's got the letters..Can't wait to see what happens when she gives em to Jax..

Can't believe Tig missed hitting a single person..Shoulda just unloaded a full clip out the passenger window..

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Next week's preview and trying to guess at what happens...

The clips are probably out of order but you can see it's Laroy in a striped shirt jumping through the store window after it's already broken at :06. I think they want you to think it's him in the car running people down on the sidewalk when the chick goes flying through the window. You hear Tig say, "It had to be Laroy that gunned down Clay" so they're obviously trying to pin it on him. I'm gonna guess Laroy's hanging out with some chick on the sidewalk, the Sons have someone try to kill him but he's able to jump out of the way and the female he's with gets hurt/killed. They show him getting out of an SUV at :03, seems like he's pissed and looking to retaliate after that happens, wearing the same shirt.

I have a feeling all of this is gonna keep Jax in the club for a lot longer and he's gonna have to keep from losing Tara & his boys. That's not happening now. It might be too late if Tara goes to Oregon without him because she can't trust him anymore. Clay is still alive at least for now and he's gonna have to try to be the peacekeeper.

pimp.gif

In terms of Tara asking Jax and Gemma if they love her, I think she's just trying to see if she can tell whether they really mean it and if she should trust them or just bail on everyone but her sons.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Next week's preview and trying to guess at what happens...

The clips are probably out of order but you can see it's Laroy in a striped shirt jumping through the store window after it's already broken at :06. I think they want you to think it's him in the car running people down on the sidewalk when the chick goes flying through the window. You hear Tig say, "It had to be Laroy that gunned down Clay" so they're obviously trying to pin it on him. I'm gonna guess Laroy's hanging out with some chick on the sidewalk, the Sons have someone try to kill him but he's able to jump out of the way and the female he's with gets hurt/killed. They show him getting out of an SUV at :03, seems like he's pissed and looking to retaliate after that happens, wearing the same shirt.

I have a feeling all of this is gonna keep Jax in the club for a lot longer and he's gonna have to keep from losing Tara & his boys. That's not happening now. It might be too late if Tara goes to Oregon without him because she can't trust him anymore. Clay is still alive at least for now and he's gonna have to try to be the peacekeeper.

pimp.gif

In terms of Tara asking Jax and Gemma if they love her, I think she's just trying to see if she can tell whether they really mean it and if she should trust them or just bail on everyone but her sons.

Did Mr. Cartel just say Otto didn't sell anyone out?..Either he's lying or Otto did some serious crap talking to get the Feds to believe him..

Did Mr. Cartel just say Otto didn't sell anyone out?..Either he's lying or Otto did some serious crap talking to get the Feds to believe him..

I'm getting this dreadful feeling that there is going to be a cliffhanger so big at the end of this season that Im going to have to learn how to ride a motorcycle just so I can drive it off a bridge due to the anger I'll feel about having to wait 10 months for next season..

Tara is becoming a straight up psycho..She's gonna start riding Piney's trike and become the new leader of SAMCRO..She's gonna start shootin' people just to patch em back up and shoot em again..

Next week it's going down..Jax-"Hello, my name is Jax Teller. You killed my father. Prepare to die."..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm getting this dreadful feeling that there is going to be a cliffhanger so big at the end of this season that Im going to have to learn how to ride a motorcycle just so I can drive it off a bridge due to the anger I'll feel about having to wait 10 months for next season..

Tara is becoming a straight up psycho..She's gonna start riding Piney's trike and become the new leader of SAMCRO..She's gonna start shootin' people just to patch em back up and shoot em again..

Next week it's going down..Jax-"Hello, my name is Jax Teller. You killed my father. Prepare to die."..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

Tig is a dirtbag.  He deserves to get killed.  Now the Niners are after them and someone might catch a bullet from them.
Is the guy Jax visited in jail a member of the club or just a friend of the club?

Back
Top Bottom