Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

^DOPE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

And
pimp.gif
 for the title change! lol I'm planning to get the Black/White cw today. Hopefully, they're as comfy as a lot people are claiming...

Really dying for the teal/grey and the black/red ones. Anyone got info on any stores carrying them in brooklyn/manhattan?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

those Rosheruns are beautiful.

got these loafers from Jcrew last year, these will also get alot of burn this summer

7022726705_d0f456be74_b.jpg
ksteezy, yous a baller.

I'm probably going to get a pair of Toms too (just not Tiger print), and a couple of Vans if I have the money. Luckily for me, it doesn't get too hot in the Bay, so I don't have to drastically change footwear. Nike skate shoes are starting to bore me...

Am I the only one not feelin those Rosheruns?

I'm all set with my low-top Lanvins for the spring/summer. Haven't really seen anything of interest lately.

KYLqK.jpg

h7iBF.jpg

Custom NB574s from New Balance is the move. I ordered these last Monday 815pm CT and had a traceable tracking number by Weds afternoon and they were in Chicago by Friday. Very satisfied with these. I like that these aren't shaped like the 574s of old. They have sort of a 576 DNA to them. Came out to $122 shipped.
jtw9oy.jpg

15x6bzk.jpg

313sj1j.jpg

adidasoriginals x David Beckham DB800. Good people at adidas sent these blessings over. These have Summer written all over them.
24dq0zb.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Custom NB574s from New Balance is the move. I ordered these last Monday 815pm CT and had a traceable tracking number by Weds afternoon and they were in Chicago by Friday. Very satisfied with these. I like that these aren't shaped like the 574s of old. They have sort of a 576 DNA to them. Came out to $122 shipped.
jtw9oy.jpg

15x6bzk.jpg

313sj1j.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aesthetically speaking, New Balances are one of the best designed sneakers I've ever seen, love them...plus the comfort is hard to match.

24dq0zb.jpg

Add three stripes to these and theyre $$$.....Right now they remind me of a DC, or a generic company like Supra.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by ksteezy

those Rosheruns are beautiful.

got these loafers from Jcrew last year, these will also get alot of burn this summer

7022726705_d0f456be74_b.jpg
ksteezy, yous a baller.

I'm probably going to get a pair of Toms too (just not Tiger print), and a couple of Vans if I have the money. Luckily for me, it doesn't get too hot in the Bay, so I don't have to drastically change footwear. Nike skate shoes are starting to bore me...
clean, thats what that yayo do for you 

Custom NB574s from New Balance is the move. I ordered these last Monday 815pm CT and had a traceable tracking number by Weds afternoon and they were in Chicago by Friday.
Damn, super fast service.

Was contemplating doing this. Donjaun is that the "burnt orange" they have? It looks like a softer orange on the site and thats why Ive been putting it off till I saw it

Roshe Runs are up on NDC now
New pic of the Grey/Mango 

MKRoh.png

they're a little too light for my liking compared to this pic

j88lW.jpg

the mangos are sold out but teal ones are there and a few other cw's

this wmns color is 
pimp.gif
 sold out though

Nike-Roshe-Run-Womens-Shoe-511882_330_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Originally Posted by shogun

Just ordered my first pairs of Lungarglide 3's and Free Run 2's.  I'm going for ultra-comfortable footwear this spring/ summer 
smokin.gif

You know the Free Run 3s come out April 5th, right?
The women's Free 3.0 and Free Run 3 are just SICK. Saw them at work and would instantly cop if 12 was available in womens. Yes, they are MUCH sicker than the men's versions.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by shogun

Just ordered my first pairs of Lungarglide 3's and Free Run 2's.  I'm going for ultra-comfortable footwear this spring/ summer 
smokin.gif

You know the Free Run 3s come out April 5th, right?
The Free Run 2s looks better though. The Free 3.0 looks better than the Free Run 3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom