OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I bought a lot today. Names that are already pretty beat up. Nothing that’s done well in the past month.

Paysafe at these levels are a joke, load up and enjoy in a year or two
19F3CD62-9FAC-4DFC-BBEE-5879B75F45A3.png

It's gonna be a WEEK. Negative COVID headlines picking up major steam, we're still in corporate blackout period to help stop the bleeding a bit.

These are the most negative COVID headlines I've seen all year.

Also got impatient too. Unloaded half my cash clip last week and the other half this morning. Should've held out longer for more blood.

The annoying thing is fundamentals and earning are strong. It's not that something is happening, it's that people are afraid of something happening. Uncertainty is driving things down.

The annoying thing is fundamentals and earning are strong. It's not that something is happening, it's that people are afraid of something happening. Uncertainty is driving things down.

I don’t know about fundamentals being that strong considering that S&P is trading at over 21 forward year earnings. Historically 18 was high.

Wish I bought PINS instead of CURLF this morning. Of course the thing I buy the dip on just stays flat. Damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom