OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I mean banks have been making money with refinancing and PPP loans. Fees are the real kings when banks don’t have high rates. I see it on my clients.

SpringHill Co at $725M
Hello Sunshine at $900M

star-backed media production companies doing $

Um what? Their returns over the past 6 months are ……zzzzzzzzz
Lol, ok

Which industry in your portfolio has outpaced? Not that exists, in your portfolio. Additionally, this is only the tip of the iceberg, rates haven't even increased yet, just speculation alone has fueled this.

nobody getting rich woth bank stocks. Not anymore
Really? 4 of my bank stocks I own in my 401k have doubled in the past year, this isn't even considering their dividends. Guess you define rich differently

Additionally, a lot of these fintechs you guys love are BANKS.

Last edited:
I agree with the thesis. I didn't sell my company stock Jan 2 under this same premise. I personally am already too exposed to banks through work so generally make it a rule to not own any. Can't cross the human capital and financial capital risk that much.

What happens when everyone defaults with rising rates?
When the oil investment projects start getting shut down?
The startup fintechsbdont have the overhead
I have no skin in game. Just opinion. rather put money in growth potential of the startups. U know get rich slow

My next goal is to build out some more crypto exposure. I kept it at 2% of total portfolio size and now will up it to 6%.

GS crushed earnings. That boy Brownstone Brownstone about to cook.

Last edited:
Yeah crypto exposure is a must. Very small percentage of portfolio but you don't want to get left behind. I personally think we see a massive crypto haircut coming soon. Getting early 2018 vibes due to NFT space.

You just saw a massive haircut in may that had us back near all time highs a few months later. The next haircut probably brings you back to where we are today…

TSLA keep running like this before earnings it's going to take all of my will to hold back the gambler in me from buying puts before earnings.

Going to stick to my Apple and NVDA calls and not lose money.

Anyone here work for a publicly traded company? If so how do you guys think about an allocation to company stock. I personally have 0% allocated towards it but just want to see how others feel.

Anyone here work for a publicly traded company? If so how do you guys think about an allocation to company stock. I personally have 0% allocated towards it but just want to see how others feel.
Me… I participate in the espp but it doesn’t do much for me. It’s a 15% discount though. Snn ticker. I’ve debated pulling out, kinda leaning that way lately

Me… I participate in the espp but it doesn’t do much for me. It’s a 15% discount though. Snn ticker. I’ve debated pulling out, kinda leaning that way lately
I would have to get in at cost and the stock did nothing for the last five years before this one.

The discount is nice automatic downside protection.

Back
Top Bottom