OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TSLA keep running like this before earnings it's going to take all of my will to hold back the gambler in me from buying puts before earnings.

Going to stick to my Apple and NVDA calls and not lose money.

definitely hedging. But if it breaks 900, it’s going straight to 1k!

Anyone here work for a publicly traded company? If so how do you guys think about an allocation to company stock. I personally have 0% allocated towards it but just want to see how others feel.

All I've worked for lol I usually put between 10-30%

Depending on the year and my risk appetite, it's paid dividends pun not intended

Dumped clov & fvrr for net

thesis: cyber security is in multi - decade Bull run & an chart going up and to the right tends to continue to go up and to the right

I was overexposed to crypto, panicked and sold nearly all of it during the dip, and now I'm looking at brand new ATH's
FastCookedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Well. I don’t own PINS anymore. But I bought an NFT with my position instead. So, there’s that.
Did your NFT appreciate in value? All the copium I'm seeing is that the NFT space is still young and good projects will appreciate early next year...

I could use some NFT appreciation too.

Dang. I offloaded majority of my pins this week (around 150 shares) before this spike … I was spooked by the co-founder leaving last week, it’s been dead for a while, and was worried about the earnings call next week which seems like it usually drops then…was concerned for another MAU decline… also, opportunity cost, wanted to add to my winners (nvda, se) & maybe start a meli position but I haven’t bought in there yet

I was overexposed to crypto, panicked and sold nearly all of it during the dip, and now I'm looking at brand new ATH's
FastCookedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif
RULE NUMBER ONE. NEVER SELL ANYTHING.

Dang. I offloaded majority of my pins this week (around 150 shares) before this spike … I was spooked by the co-founder leaving last week, it’s been dead for a while, and was worried about the earnings call next week which seems like it usually drops then…was concerned for another MAU decline… also, opportunity cost, wanted to add to my winners (nvda, se) & maybe start a meli position but I haven’t bought in there yet

Please see above for Rule Number One

Mind you both pins & pypl are a part of the Consumer Empowerment ($CUPS) portfolio I posted a while back

Back
Top Bottom