OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

$TAOP on watch. Low vol. Up 40%

Watch
$Ears good buy $.86 or below (biy limit)

$Ogen (avg. $1.17. Support at 1.16 since yesterday)

Last edited:
$TAOP on watch. Low vol. Up 40%

Watch
$Ears good buy $.86 or below (biy limit)

$Ogen (avg. $1.17. Support at 1.16 since yesterday)
You're spot on. I missed it again though :/. My goal is 20% for the month. I am at 0% right now lol missing everything

You're spot on. I missed it again though :/. My goal is 20% for the month. I am at 0% right now lol missing everything

$ears
Same thing, wait for this thing to pull back if possible, safe zone .90 or below average if needed.

$Ogen.
Previous 1.10 support and never broke all week. Id buy now and average if needed. Safe buy at these levels imo. Just be careful.

$jmu.
Buying pull back.

$FLKS
Buying below .6
My average .59

$Seed
Bought a bit of $Seed. Possible run up.

sold all my shares in VRX/BHC. made a nice return

Salty for not grabbing PYPL last week when I put on my watch list.
grabbed it a few yrs back :pimp:
stocks that i hold on to and probably wont sell off anytime soon are
PYPL, CSCO, KO, VZ, PFE, DIS

sold all my shares in VRX/BHC. made a nice return

grabbed it a few yrs back :pimp:
stocks that i hold on to and probably wont sell off anytime soon are
PYPL, CSCO, KO, VZ, PFE, DIS

VZ and KO is great for option swings
Especially if you can afford multiple contracts

That Verizon chart looks good for a breakout. Maybe can move up a couple of bucks this week. Not much volatility there so idk if you can actually do an options play and make good money. Could just be a slow grind. Best bet prob would be an in the money/atm monthly if you have the cash for it. If you’re feeling risky you can try a weekly lotto like the 57s but if it just grinds you won’t get the return you’d want.

That Verizon chart looks good for a breakout. Maybe can move up a couple of bucks this week. Not much volatility there so idk if you can actually do an options play and make good money. Could just be a slow grind. Best bet prob would be an in the money/atm monthly if you have the cash for it. If you’re feeling risky you can try a weekly lotto like the 57s but if it just grinds you won’t get the return you’d want.

A gain is a gain
Especially if your dealing with multiple contracts
The more cash you get on you side the more your risk tolerance will be
And it not being to volatile could be a good thing
The contract is cheaper even if you spread out the dates

You need volatility for options though. A stock grinding 20 cents a day till expiration won’t give you the kid of return you could’ve gotten elsewhere. There’s nothing wrong with having diversified trades but you want volatility when you’re trading options. That’s how you get those monster moves that sends an option from .30 to a $1.50+

The November 57.5 for .35 aren’t too bad though.

$ears
Same thing, wait for this thing to pull back if possible, safe zone .90 or below average if needed.

$Ogen.
Previous 1.10 support and never broke all week. Id buy now and average if needed. Safe buy at these levels imo. Just be careful.

$jmu.
Buying pull back.

$FLKS
Buying below .6
My average .59

$Seed
Bought a bit of $Seed. Possible run up.

Also adding $AQB to watchlist.
Buying under $3.50

Lets have a great day tomorrow.

Last edited:
You need volatility for options though. A stock grinding 20 cents a day till expiration won’t give you the kid of return you could’ve gotten elsewhere. There’s nothing wrong with having diversified trades but you want volatility when you’re trading options. That’s how you get those monster moves that sends an option from .30 to a $1.50+

The November 57.5 for .35 aren’t too bad though.

High volatility in an options trade isn’t always the best though at some point those are difficult to sell at the highest bid/ask price due to the movement
Sitting around waiting for these monster moves will get ya ****ed up unless your option is long say the 2019 expierstion date where theta won’t eat up profits or go against you if things don’t go in your direction then you should be in and out imo

The idea with options is to buy something slightly out of the money that will go into the money on a hard and fast move. If you’re buying $10 out of the money that’s when you get killed.

In some LVS puts, they report this week and I don’t see the numbers being good in Macau with how Asian markets have been doing.

Also in MCD calls.

Still thinking about how to play the other big earnings releases this week.

Buy
$Tvrn buy around $.86-87
$Nbev below $4
$Ogen $1.01 or 1.02 (averaged down)
$Ears .below 90
$esea around 1.5to 1.7
Watching $seed.

Last edited:
Made some nice money already, for today i am thinking puts on TXN UPS and IRBT and calls on AT&T.

Citron flipped on TSLA, changing their short position to long. Anyone still doubt Musk and Co from taking over the world? :nerd:

I joke, but this is a major move for TSLA and shows huge promise for their future. Worries are overstated and the demand for the Model 3 hasn't slowed a bit since they were announced.

Earnings tomorrow(?) should help push this stock higher since we all know they delivered more than was estimated during last quarter.

Back
Top Bottom