OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

This is why you keep liquid to make majors moves

Yeah but look at how much you'd have missed out on buy not being vast majority invested the last two years. I agree to some extent though, I'm never a fan of being 100% invested.

Yeah but look at how much you'd have missed out on buy not being vast majority invested the last two years. I agree to some extent though, I'm never a fan of being 100% invested.

This is me. Been sitting on the sideline with cash, would be up a bit had I just thrown it in a random index

Obviously you are still buying, that doesn’t need to be said lmao. But you keep a solid liquid stash for this.

Snap is so cheap should have some money freed up soon to buy leaps with. Can see it shaking down to 5 at some point though.

V was my move today. 6 shares @ $134. Loving the discounts right now. Also grabbed a small amount of IGC @ $4.47.

DVTZ_foWkAEaAPT.jpg

Usually a sign that the bottom is near when CNBC airs this :lol: VIX already dropping

Bank earnings tomorrow premarket will be critical.

Bought some OGEN.

Up 32% from alert. Buy price was $1.00
If it dips will look for re entry around 1.07 or below to be safe. $1. Seems to be a great support and always bounce.

Buy $Nbev tomorrow. Holding from 5.58 avg from entry today. Ended on an uptrend .. Might run tomorrow. Been down for the past 4 days, reversal might be tomorrow.

(To watch) $ TRVN .. Dipped to .52 from .94
Caught at .70 to be sold at .90 for about $24% gain. Looking to re-enter if it dips below .70

Be careful out there.

Last edited:
Very tricky market today, keeps faking directions around the moving averages, no clear idea what it wants to do.

EDIT: Gonna take some UVXY puts for next week here

Last edited:
I know it's pointless to try and time the markets, but this week has been pretty choppy with market movements. I'm really debating taking profits now and moving everything in my brokerage into cash, before earnings season starts. Dont see guidance for my holdings being too hot if tariffs and production/energy costs are rising. TSLA might be bullish but when are they not?

I literally can’t follow much of the verbiage in this thread but I opened an account with RH.. invested in a few things. Will follow the thread more closely for any light wins

I know it's pointless to try and time the markets, but this week has been pretty choppy with market movements. I'm really debating taking profits now and moving everything in my brokerage into cash, before earnings season starts. Dont see guidance for my holdings being too hot if tariffs and production/energy costs are rising. TSLA might be bullish but when are they not?

What are your holdings?

Back
Top Bottom