OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TNDM got approved to market their t:slim X2 pump in Canada. Up over 9% AH after a 5% run during the day. Considering this was at $31 on Wednesday and now almost ready to eclipse $40 again, I think it’s ready to push back to $50. Knowing this stock, it could hit 50 by EOW next week. Earnings coming up in a few weeks and they’ve done nothing but announce positive news and raise guidance for the past few quarters.

How does one getting started? Are you guys signed up with like e trade and those service? Looking to get into the game but would like to know where to start

Yeah I bought some recently at $259. Feel like I want to keep doing it...

Now is a good time to buy. Its low and its highly speculative. With the earnings call coming up in 2 weeks you can get a come up fairly soon.

Just make sure you do the knowledge and understand the volatility of the stock. It WILL swing often and swift. Good luck!

Anybody into options here? What are you guys looking at for next week? I dont see much i like for next week.

150% today!!! Recoup some losses from the pass couple of days. Happt camper.

Watchlist :
$JMU

Been on a uptrend unnoticed. Low float.. With volume, this can do 200% instantly. Keep an eye on it.

150% today!!! Recoup some losses from the pass couple of days. Happt camper.

Watchlist :
$JMU

Been on a uptrend unnoticed. Low float.. With volume, this can do 200% instantly. Keep an eye on it.
Are you holding stocks are options for your gains today?

Back
Top Bottom