OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20201121-100157_Instagram.jpg

I might not hit that 100K
But I’m still building on it until the end
I kinda wish I didn’t neglect me having a watchlist earlier this year

Since I realized I hated trading on Friday since options expire and the price action could be completely *** for most of the day

I have no idea what logic I was using when I decided to just trade the S&P 500 only considering that it has 3 expiration days a week

and sitting there watching the charts either consolidate
Pullback a bit just to get engulfed in a 1 min candle for more consolidation was not the move
Reflections like these guarantee long term success when you make adjustments. Good **** fam.

Reading up on Roblox while I wait and see if Best Buy will list this ps5 tonight and man, this one really has me interested. FCF exploded insanely. DAU spend 2.6 hours on its platform. This is a social media company moonlighting as a gaming company by immersing people into digital worlds that are created by developers who get paid essentially by the user and not the company. This can be a nice winner and is the purest play on being invested in a metaverse. Really hope the street gets it wrong and lists this around $10.

Reading up on Roblox while I wait and see if Best Buy will list this ps5 tonight and man, this one really has me interested. FCF exploded insanely. DAU spend 2.6 hours on its platform. This is a social media company moonlighting as a gaming company by immersing people into digital worlds that are created by developers who get paid essentially by the user and not the company. This can be a nice winner and is the purest play on being invested in a metaverse. Really hope the street gets it wrong and lists this around $10.

Everyone has been in on Roblox (I spoke about them earlier this year and thought they would be acquired) - my problem with them is pipeline, idk what development is after this and they have kept that super close to the chest (which I would as well).

I’m starting a position regardless

Everyone has been in on Roblox (I spoke about them earlier this year and thought they would be acquired) - my problem with them is pipeline, idk what development is after this and they have kept that super close to the chest (which I would as well).

I’m starting a position regardless
crazy thing about them is they dont need to do anything. random developers do the work for free basically and consumers pay them and rblx takes a cut. they're like apple lite when it comes to services.

crazy thing about them is they dont need to do anything. random developers do the work for free basically and consumers pay them and rblx takes a cut. they're like apple lite when it comes to services.

Right but I’m concerned about that content - I know first hand how dev teams work and I’m not sure how stable that will be long term. It’s not easy just plug and playing new features. Absolutely love the model and worth a position IMO

@everyone Watchlist for Week 3 November

Will be taking plays off of the scanner next week, but here are some potential trade ideas going into the week of 11/23 - 11/27

Still managing 1/2 our ZM calls leading up to 11/30 earnings.
unknown.png

Just a heads up, markets are closed Thursday and Friday is 9:30 - 1pm EST.

Not planning on any plays this week unless we get a decent rally.

@everyone before we start, I have to be greatful for the fantastic team work performed over the weekend to get my account back up and running. Thanks to @BYR0N [ STAFF ] with all the behind the scene work. Hats off to you brother. Note that this is the new account you need to contact if you need to reach me. The old one will no longer be in use.
As mentioned before, markets are closed on Thursday and will close at 1PM Eastern on Friday. This week's expiration should almost be considered as if we were already Wednesday regarding time decay.

So in regards to time decay, our SNAP 45c remaining partial position will need to move up not to suffer too much.

MU about to pop above resistance and test ATH. Don't be too greedy with this one as premiums will drop quickly from decay. However a possible move up looks possible, also in sympathy with BTC as demand for their products could rise combined with new generalized bullish sentiments.
NVDA should also be on watch with the BTC frenzy market. 522 support need to hold.
REGN for a bottom pick moved up premarket but needs a good 540 to act as support.
EV hype:
WHKS was advised on Friday with all resistance being broken. 27 then 28.5 then ATH test. They have signed an agreement with USPS. As soon as the numbers come out, this one could really rock.
SOLO attacked by a lemon on Friday is the only one not gapping up from the EV hype and TSLA upgrade. It's up 200% in a few weeks. Be careful with volatility. Keep in perspective that TLRY once had a 300 spike in the MJ frenzy market. It's now trading in the 7s.
Looks like the White House wants to weigh action against China. This will bring volatility and create movement in a market looking for a reason to move.

If your plan is to make money from the market, make sure you keep is as a priority. One green candle is not a bullish sign. Find support, look for volume. Always plan your trades ahead.

beat the street to fubo, ftch, jmia, gmhi and man, it's been amazing

congrats to anyone who has been in those.

long a call spread in and 85-90 expiring in jan for 2.1
filled a spec trade in Gogo that Ophir did for .35 (he paid .28). Jan 23, sold the 5-3 put spread and bot the 15-22 call spread.

MU big breakout on the monthly. looks great against 62. didn't take any since I never follow this one and dont know its range well.

tupac003 tupac003 the stuff from the group really seems hit or miss - some more in-depth vs just trend watching (today’s stuff seems solid from an analysis perspective)

Back
Top Bottom