OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Started into a little ABNB, only 3 shares will build this over time. Got 2 around 144.50, 1 149. Will look for weak opens to add into it.

Added a little more PGNY.

Trimmed FSLY, NVTA, NVDA premarket before things washed out. Comfortable now with plenty of cash raised while still being very long.

I mean, the position is cheap and it's a 20% correction. Absolute lowest I would consider any put position and only because profit taking will be SO REAL in the coming weeks and because the position doesnt actually need to be ITM to make money.

TSLA 650p 1/22. **** MONEY LETS ROLL THE DICE.

I mean, the position is cheap and it's a 20% correction. Absolute lowest I would consider any put position and only because profit taking will be SO REAL in the coming weeks and because the position doesnt actually need to be ITM to make money.

TSLA 650p 1/22. **** MONEY LETS ROLL THE DICE.

Yeah, it is a cheap position, but still torture :lol:.

Use last week’s swing low as a guide for stocks. If that’s wiped out, we’re flushing hard. Don’t like that we’re not holding a bid in some names.

edit: taking ABNB off for like .30 cent gain just because I don’t like this market and think we are going to start a leg lower overall

Last edited:
Got a little bit of cash to play with.

Hoping to get some discounts.

Any further TSLA, SQ dips and I'll be buying.

Almost bit on some SQ today but still just slightly higher than my buy target price.

Damn near everything is.

Was just informed I received a bonus from work. I typically treat these unplanned wins as house money and go with the most speculative play with major upside.

Anyone have thoughts?

Any thoughts on SKLZ ?
Growth is great, idea and potential is great, it’s unique and has MS and Ark as big holders. Having said that, the churn rate here is a red flag for me and although I was already on the fence, this takes me off it completely. Doesn’t fit my risk tolerance at this valuation at least. But it’s a solid potential stock.
1610407640071.png

Growth is great, idea and potential is great, it’s unique and has MS and Ark as big holders. Having said that, the churn rate here is a red flag for me and although I was already on the fence, this takes me off it completely. Doesn’t fit my risk tolerance at this valuation at least. But it’s a solid potential stock.
1610407640071.png

With Roblox going public; the price of SKLZ could jump no?

I’m no アミーゴ アミーゴ so don’t listen to me plus I don’t have big beef with ZNGA. 🤣

There’s some big players and the growth estimates are solid. It’s not a bad investment based on what you’ve seen so far. I don’t like the churn but if they can make it work or decrease the rate, they have a very bright future.

Back
Top Bottom