OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Buy a 2022 $10 put and I'm sure you'll see a ten bagger by summer.

Done! NTWSB :lol: :pimp:

5890556A-2C89-4FF6-8812-5EBBAD1FEB58.jpeg

trimmed jmia, ftch, dkng and pgny. not touching se shop roku tdoc. raising money because this is topping action idc. I may be a year early but I want to be ready.

If you buy GME up here you will lose all of your money. Understand that. Reddit just squeezed citron out of his position. Think about that.

this is terrible for the market.

we are topping.

I'm ok with it. Andrew Left should not have the ability to move the market with a tweet like he often does.

His hit pieces are such trash DD. I see better DD on Reddit

And Citron is Andrew Left. Not some organization with sophisticated market research and insight.

The market will be fine

I follow this thread and I learn from the experts in here. Today however I went with “the mob” I guess and I bought GME this morning. Bought 2 contracts both expiring today, bought them at market open for real cheap.

Sold for over 4K. Returns will never happen on a $300 option, but it feels good to be on this side of the fence and I’m happy I sold when I did because it said suspended right after

So basically a guy not talking about gme is the reason why gme is up astronomically

no one man should have all that power lol

I'm ok with it. Andrew Left should not have the ability to move the market with a tweet like he often does.

His hit pieces are such trash DD. I see better DD on Reddit

And Citron is Andrew Left. Not some organization with sophisticated market research and insight.

The market will be fine
If you think action like this normal, acceptable or fine, best of luck. Levels of this kind of euphoria are topping signals that often come before the market shows you its weaknesses. Best of luck.

Saw the thread on WSB last night and thought about hopping in at 45 or so this morning but opted out. congrats to those on a quick flip don't get caught holding the bag

I follow this thread and I learn from the experts in here. Today however I went with “the mob” I guess and I bought GME this morning. Bought 2 contracts both expiring today, bought them at market open for real cheap.

Sold for over 4K. Returns will never happen on a $300 option, but it feels good to be on this side of the fence and I’m happy I sold when I did because it said suspended right after

Yeap that doesn’t happen at all 😂😂😂 SPY would have to fall $40+ for something like that just to put it in perspective

I understand them suspending option contracts because the strike price Wasn’t available in the money at all:lol::lol:

This happened as a toll to Cintron
That’s why I believe these dudes with a following should just **** out here

If you think action like this normal, acceptable or fine, best of luck. Levels of this kind of euphoria are topping signals that often come before the market shows you its weaknesses. Best of luck.

Market has not been normal since March 2020. The euphoria dates to back then.

But all of a sudden this GME craze is the one that does it in??

I have no horse in this race. I'm not in GME and don't plan to get in as I do not understand it. Even I wouldn't buy MSFT if it runs 50% in a day

But it goes back to this. You didn't consider it bad for the market when Left could tweet out a hit piece and immediately sink stock with less DD than a YouTuber

My point is that we've given these so called experts too much credit and now that the curtain has been unveiled, we now realize that no one really knows shxt.

Just my take

Market has not been normal since March 2020. The euphoria dates to back then.

But all of a sudden this GME craze is the one that does it in??

I have no horse in this race. I'm not in GME and don't plan to get in as I do not understand it. Even I wouldn't buy MSFT if it runs 50% in a day

But it goes back to this. You didn't consider it bad for the market when Left could tweet out a hit piece and immediately sink stock with less DD than a YouTuber

My point is that we've given these so called experts too much credit and now that the curtain has been unveiled, we now realize that no one really knows shxt.

Just my take
Left has been doing this for years, short sellers with hit pieces has been done for years. A group of idiots sitting on their phones squeezing hedge funds and idiots on TikTok saying it’s easy you just buy a stock when it goes up and sell it when it goes down and you make money easily are all signs of topping euphoria that are incredibly dangerous for the long term health of the market. These are warning signs.

And I want to make it abundantly clear I am very long and staying very long. Just trimmed slightly in areas I felt were a little extended. My biggest investments were not touched at all. And any weakness that cash will flow right back into my best positions.

Left has been doing this for years, short sellers with hit pieces has been done for years. A group of idiots sitting on their phones squeezing hedge funds and idiots on TikTok saying it’s easy you just buy a stock when it goes up and sell it when it goes down and you make money easily are all signs of topping euphoria that are incredibly dangerous for the long term health of the market. These are warning signs.

I think we just see things differently on some of this. Think I'll leave it there.

All good though!

Last edited:
And I want to make it abundantly clear I am very long and staying very long. Just trimmed slightly in areas I felt were a little extended. My biggest investments were not touched at all. And any weakness that cash will flow right back into my best positions.
This is where I need to improve on.

I'm so afraid of loosing out that I don't want to trim, or I will set a boundaries and when they over fill I stay locked in because FOMO, or it dips dramatically and I lose money.

I know, beginner ****.

:blush:

This is where I need to improve on.

I'm so afraid of loosing out that I don't want to trim, or I will set a boundaries and when they over fill I stay locked in because FOMO, or it dips dramatically and I lose money.

I know, beginner ****.

:blush:
This is what works for me: I only own stocks that if they fell 50% tomorrow for no fundamental reason, I’d be excited to buy more of and I have my long term core of stocks that I think can 3-5x from here at minimum that have the entire world as their customer potentially. then I have my stocks that are great growth stories but their TAM isnt as large and their risk level is a little higher and I’ll trim those slightly, I’m talking 5 shares or to get it back to ~$1,000 allocation when they’re overextended and I’m feeling uneasy about the market to raise cash and lock in a few bucks. I’ll leave them on for as long as their earnings and revenue growth is good and if they go lower, I’d buy back what I sold. And if they go higher, I live with my decision and sit on my cash until I find a good opportunity for it. The key here tbh is to only own quality and know that I can wait 5 years for this to mature and if it goes down in half tomorrow for no reason I can be excited to buy more because I’m getting a deal. If I’m strictly trading, then I use a tight stop and never think twice to sell.

Back
Top Bottom