OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

This is certainly what MF advertises and I’m not doubting it in theory but these numbers don’t add up. When did this analysis end?

2002 from it's inception of the 2 funds a month til the most recent email - so 1/25/2021

Early on they had COST at $42, Ebay $5.73, DIS $21.98, AMZN $16.51, NVDA $7.07, NFLX $4, APPL $5.56 etc

Uber will dominate marketshare regardless. If they get big enough any potential incoming regulations could even help them more than hurt. Taxis have killed themselves in many ways. Ride sharing isn’t going anywhere. I think they’ll figure out profitability. Not saying they aren’t overvalued now. But they aren’t going anywhere.

Uber will dominate marketshare regardless. If they get big enough any potential incoming regulations could even help them more than hurt. Taxis have killed themselves in many ways. Ride sharing isn’t going anywhere. I think they’ll figure out profitability. Not saying they aren’t overvalued now. But they aren’t going anywhere.
So how do Uber and TSLA's current valuation coexist? My thought of the future is autonomous TSLAs driving me where I want to go.

2002 from it's inception of the 2 funds a month til the most recent email - so 1/25/2021

Early on they had COST at $42, Ebay $5.73, DIS $21.98, AMZN $16.51, NVDA $7.07, NFLX $4, APPL $5.56 etc
Also, did they hold all the positions from every month or move any around?

So how do Uber and TSLA's current valuation coexist? My thought of the future is autonomous TSLAs driving me where I want to go.
That’s the future for sure but that’s a loooooong way away and Tesla won’t be the only game in town with the technology at that point. I don’t like Tesla at all. They needed more infrastructure investment years ago to dominate that industry longterm.

Yeah man, good call. I got to my computer late and played it lazy. I guess I am LONG this one as well. SMH.
You could just take the L if you're not a believer. SSR got turned on so they'll have to run it at some point and you could exit into some strength. Best of luck.

Cathie talks about drone delivery services being a huge opportunity. I imagine UBER and DASH will be at the forefront there for food delivery. If they aren't both CEOs should be fired. I like UBER as a play on that and a competitor to EXPC for eVTOLs if they decide to enter that market. The beauty here is they are the platform, but they have some issues as well. They should probably just buy Blade and get it out of the way.

$246k total investment doesn’t add up based on 2k/month over that time.

Agreed - creator of the sheet stated the same, maybe skewed data as all the stocks were public data directly from there site. But if you only take the most recent stocks ~3-4 years of data it does beat VTSAX by a wide margin as well. Not big into MF but found it interesting.

All it was - taking the stocks announced by MF a day after at the current rate with $1000 - fractional shares allowed and seeing the amount with today's prices - just holding it all. No selling, etc.

Want to know why I kept telling people not to chase, not to average down and to be careful with buying garbage, it was because while you all were losing your **** watching the 10 o’clock news, I was sitting here having watched the original broadcast at 6 and knowing the potential outcome. All of this stuff is cyclical. It’ll happen again to some degree in the future. Remember, don’t forget, and avoid the mistakes.

A lot of you missed amazing opportunities to buy great growth stocks at a 15-30% discount that have already recovered a lot since Melvin and other funds liquidated to cover their shirts. Something I said would happen.

Now it’s your job to respect the market and look for real opportunity, instead of buying more garbage because you’re down on it. You never average down on losers, it’s how you blow up.

There are still plenty of good stocks out there on sale. Buy real companies with real growth and create wealth before it is too late.
Yes- but it’s never too late!!

I just think people are skeptical on Uber’s long term potential
I feel it. To me it feels like what Netflix was at the onset. Their only real concern is Tesla at this point, Lyft to me is done. Their business segment is ix still 100% rideshare as of the last time I checked. That's ridiculous. If it starts to trade flatish I will look to exist some but the expansion of their business model just makes it feel like a no-brainer to me. From a top-down perspective. Soon they will have a footprint in everything that involves a vehicle.

It's people that bought GME when it was $350+. Man....
Had a homie that bought 4 shares at $225 yesterday. He bought more at $130.... now it’s at $90 😭

Dude just regurgitates propaganda from WSB in our group chat. It’s quite funny at this point. Don’t wish on any man to lose money but according to him it’s “money he can afford to lose” and he won’t listen to reason.

Sold all out of amc yesterday. Only lost a few hundred. Definitely got caught up in the hype :smh:

Sold some $snow and $u this morning.
Moved the profits to $nvda. Might cop a $nvda leap today too. I got a good feeling about this this year.

Back
Top Bottom