OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

There has to be a limit to what % they match.... you should definitely figure out that limit, and start putting in that much if you can. Free money
We get match $:$ up to 5%

then 15% bonus on stock purchases. I should really do this I’m quite the dummy for not

In the end, the suits won.
of course they did. they have unlimited liquidity :lol:

im tempted to sell a put in GOGO right now, I actually think this turn around story is going to pay off, and I'd be willing to own 100 shares at 10 bucks...not sure if I'm going to do this. working on a different options strategy at the same time that im hoping to fill instead since it'll be cheaper.

Edit: filled it. Jan 23 GOGO 15-22 call spread, selling the 5-3 put spread for .75 debit. Max risk is 275 bucks if GOGO is under 5 bucks at expiration (75 bucks is max risk if its above 5), max profit is 625. This is cheaper than being long 100 shares with a solid payout. Technically would make more money owning stock outright at full value, but I dont want to allocate the $$.

Last edited:
I’m still holding. I am curious to see how long the brokering companies gonna continue to block people from buying, illegal btw.

edit - damn cash app blocked us too? Seeesh lol

It’s just crazy to me how far crypto has come to be mentioned in the same sentence as experienced traders.

This time 2-3 years ago, crypto was the wild Wild West. Was super spooky. But glad I held on
I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without that crypto bubble. Went from being up big money, to losing it all and luckily finishing the year nearly flat. Was an amazing experience.

I’m still holding. I am curious to see how long the brokering companies gonna continue to block people from buying, illegal btw.

edit - damn cash app blocked us too? Seeesh lol
It's not selling off because of brokerages blocking you, it's selling off because institutions dropped their bid to **** with you.

I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without that crypto bubble. Went from being up big money, to losing it all and luckily finishing the year nearly flat. Was an amazing experience.
Exactly man. I learned a lot from my initial time in crypto. Lots of lessons to be applied here and glad I went through it

The best learning experience in that 2017 crypto bubble was that it normalized 30% corrections for me.
Taught me what a bear market was. That's invaluable.

Trimmed more JMIA, just down to 5 shares I'll hold for lulz. Idk who is buying it up here, it's going to get a 30-40% haircut on earnings if they don't show a significant improvement.

Lost all my gains from yesterday. It seems as though the year turned 2021 and everything I touch goes down in flames.

If you want to buy INO now is probably the time because I just sold it. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom