OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Msft trying to buy PINS
My friend just sent me this too
01FE259C-1D20-4719-BAA7-6CC659E2D276.png

Msft trying to buy PINS
Good thing Cathie stopped selling.

noskey noskey GHVI Matterport provides the technology that allows you to do the virtual home tours. It’s really cool tech that has some good use cases and customers. I wouldn’t be buying up here tbh but the estimated CAGR is decent, I think 61% for the next few years. And the revs are small, but they’re nowhere near as tiny as some of these SPACs with basically 0 revenues. I wouldn’t be chasing it, but I think it’s cool and SaaS is always hot right now so with my 13.50 entry I’m cool with riding it for awhile.

Z had great earnings and said this is e-commerce meeting real estate. I’m hoping I can get an entry to add more GHVI which is the pick and shovels to the iBuying industry (Z is NOT a customer). I only have a starter position of 25 shares I got at 13.50, hoping I can get more around 14.50.
Zillow just bought ShowingTime, which is an app that most agents use to schedule their appointments. Pretty big move.

Good thing Cathie stopped selling.

noskey noskey GHVI Matterport provides the technology that allows you to do the virtual home tours. It’s really cool tech that has some good use cases and customers. I wouldn’t be buying up here tbh but the estimated CAGR is decent, I think 61% for the next few years. And the revs are small, but they’re nowhere near as tiny as some of these SPACs with basically 0 revenues. I wouldn’t be chasing it, but I think it’s cool and SaaS is always hot right now so with my 13.50 entry I’m cool with riding it for awhile.
Good stuff. I've been a big user in the virtual home tours lately :lol: Can see the tech being expanded to other industries/applications too. Will do some DD to figure out if I want to make room for more stocks right now.

Back
Top Bottom