OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Had never heard of CURI before yesterday. Did some research and was gonna put $10k on it this morning. Looks like I was a day late SMH. I did buy a one year 4K subscription this morning though. Gonna check out some titles after work.

Yeah, i feel you

アミーゴ アミーゴ and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm had brought it up a bit ago. I know アミーゴ アミーゴ was buying for sure.

I did a good amount of DD yesterday and this has big upside.

Will definitely look to get in.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm PM sent as well

Ecook is sized into CURI I have a smaller position <1% but I love the upside they offer.

Added a little PTON off of VWAP, stop at 147 now. Will raise it as it goes. If I get stopped, so be it.

Edit: stopped. little lunch money. Also took off FSLY for some lunch money as well.

Last edited:
Sold all NVTA @ $52 this week. Don’t want to hold into earnings. Honestly don’t completely understand what they do yet (main reason I sold). Jumped in because of johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm and made a nice 7% gain. Will be keeping on watch list. I’m all cash and SQ now. Looking to buy PINS and CURI but maybe not today. ROCK continues to run from me damnit!

Sold all NVTA @ $52 this week. Don’t want to hold into earnings. Honestly don’t completely understand what they do yet (main reason I sold). Jumped in because of johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm and made a nice 7% gain. Will be keeping on watch list. I’m all cash and SQ now. Looking to buy PINS and CURI but maybe not today. ROCK continues to run from me damnit!
I'll send you the dossier on nvta.

Quick maths. BMBL IPO at $43. There’s 50mil shares. So $2 bil market cap off the bat?

but then, you look at tinder in comparison and that has $44 bil. Thoughts? johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

I am learning so many lessons about when to sell and the importance of taking profits along the way. I'm inexperienced and have got burned on so many profit taking opportunities. But I know that comes with the aspects of learning and getting smarter about it. I could've been up crazy on some things and vice versa.

But it's all in the nature of learning I know I'll get there!

I am learning so many lessons about when to sell and the importance of taking profits along the way. I'm inexperienced and have got burned on so many profit taking opportunities. But I know that comes with the aspects of learning and getting smarter about it. I could've been up crazy on some things and vice versa.

But it's all in the nature of learning I know I'll get there!

Damn near impossible to time it perfectly. Always have to accept a margin of loss.

So true!

For those eyeing the BMBL IPO: I have never really been around for an IPO, how does it work? For example looking at RH I see we place a bid and we can buy shares at that price or lower. Is it expected that'll it'll jump up so you set your bid a bit higher than that and try and lock in?

Not sure if y'all have a specific strategy on this, thanks in advance!

thought I’d have more time to build a position in $PINS at $80, but the msft news ruined that.

Now I have to figure out if I think a pull back is realistic, because even without the news I thought it had room to run.

thought I’d have more time to build a position in $PINS at $80, but the msft news ruined that.

Now I have to figure out if I think a pull back is realistic, because even without the news I thought it had room to run.
My price target is $200 like others in here have mentioned. Feel like anything under $100 is fair game.

I'm eyeing bmbl myself, but for those saying it's $43 - that's just the offering price. When it opens, it will be way above that. It's looking like $74 right now and can still change.

I'm eyeing bmbl myself, but for those saying it's $43 - that's just the offering price. When it opens, it will be way above that. It's looking like $74 right now and can still change.
Yeah 75 now according to cnbc but I wouldnt be surprised if it pops to 80 in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom