OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Congrats on sndl. Just remember if it can pump like this in a day and AH it can certainly dump. Odds that RH limits it pretty soon?
Ive seen it pump and dump 3-4 times this year, never like that. Best of luck.

Should I buy SNDL at open?
That price is gonna plummet momentarily as people take profit. I’m setting a small limit order at $4 and going from there. If it runs, then so be it. Not gonna chase. If it falls below that, I’ll add little by little. I think $3 is the floor here with yesterday’s $2 still in play

edit: be skeptical fellas. Don’t chase too much with this weed stocks pump.Crypto and blue chip stocks up after hours. Usually when that happens, the meme stuff dips

looks like BMBL opening up at $43 today, you guys buying at the jump or waiting for it to possibly drop a bit?

damn
I bought nakd at the peak and sold for like 60% loss :lol:
Made it back but still, now it decides to goes up

Had never heard of CURI before yesterday. Did some research and was gonna put $10k on it this morning. Looks like I was a day late SMH. I did buy a one year 4K subscription this morning though. Gonna check out some titles after work.

I wouldn't be a buyer in SNDL but keep raising those stops. Great trades.

Took a starter in PTON at 145 off the wash out. Wish I bought more. Stop under 144. Added some extra FSLY for a swing around 109.30, stop low of day.

Back
Top Bottom