OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What's your cost basis if you don't mind me asking. I am sitting at $11.89 and was getting worried for a while.
I traded it for small losses two times while I debated it but now I’m holding for real. I started in around 12 and bought now at 11.90. I don’t really care about avg in this one as long as I’m buying 12 or less. But this is small size regardless. Not my highest conviction holding by any means. Max 1% position

Been watching this thread casually for weeks, was hesitant to invest anything as work has been crazy and I haven't really had time to do my own research. Hated watching as I missed the boat on SNDL and a couple others but heeding the advice of not allowing FOMO to take over and buy at the top, outside of strong long term plays.

Been in Crypto since '18 but not stocks until now. Finally ready to throw my hat in the ring, hopefully will be posting in here on the regular moving forward.

Only at 19 - I’ve been talking about this stock for 2 months now, what’s holding you back? Are you trying to swing it?

Just need to do a little DD first. I was ready to hop right in on a flat open today but I’m in no rush when it’s gapping up 15% at the open.

Im excited to check out the content tonight though! Cool they are based in Silver Spring, at the Discovery building I’m assuming. Haven’t told my girl I got the subscription yet so I would like to see how she reacts to the content. She’s totally unbiased haha. I feel like Netflix has sucked lately content wise while Disney+ has been amazing. Prime Video and Apple TV I almost never use. My girl uses Hulu a lot still for the housewives and fashion shows. Paid for the 4K yearly sub so I hope the content is solid.

Just need to do a little DD first. I was ready to hop right in on a flat open today but I’m in no rush when it’s gapping up 15% at the open.

Im excited to check out the content tonight though! Cool they are based in Silver Spring, at the Discovery building I’m assuming. Haven’t told my girl I got the subscription yet so I would like to see how she reacts to the content. She’s totally unbiased haha. I feel like Netflix has sucked lately content wise while Disney+ has been amazing. Prime Video and Apple TV I almost never use. My girl uses Hulu a lot still for the housewives and fashion shows. Paid for the 4K yearly sub so I hope the content is solid.

Please report back with your findings and review :D

Couldn't resist and jumped in on bmbl. Put a stop at 70... let's see what happens tomorrow before the long weekend.

B599F7D8-4AF7-4D88-9F26-8670DC63A8F0.jpeg

Where's the money to be made in this semiconductor shortage?

HIMX is a stock I sold too early, its more than doubled in the past few months based on guidence and expectations it will benefit from the chip shortage so that ship may have sailed at this point but keep an eye on it. Fundmentals are still reasonable in this climate and everything I've read seems to indicate strong growth going forward in several different segments. Not chasing it but I would consider getting back in if it sells off a bit.

Any of yall sell options? My boy put me onto cash-secured puts & covered calls. He's been doing really well ($3200 from opening and closing on contracts last week alone). I ain't got capital like him though :lol:

Any of yall sell options? My boy put me onto cash-secured puts & covered calls. He's been doing really well ($3200 from opening and closing on contracts last week alone). I ain't got capital like him though :lol:

If you own a significant amount of stock I think you should 100% be writting OTM calls, especially with the vix holding 20 rn. Its basically free money.

Back
Top Bottom