OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Still have my 200 shares of SNDL. Already got my profit locked in, I’m gonna see how the afternoon goes I guess.

edit. Sold 50 shares when it dipped under $2.20.

I’ll play the wait on the other 150

Yeah 75 now according to cnbc but I wouldnt be surprised if it pops to 80 in seconds.
Yep - lots of attention on it so I won't be surprised about a big pop up. I was def in at 60 opening but now I may see how day 1 plays out.

Where’s the revenue from Bumble coming from? Selling information?
Those gawd damn in-app purchases, none of these dating apps REALLY work unless you buy in, SMH. Never really liked the Bumble app, but I'm here for IPO :lol:

So true!

For those eyeing the BMBL IPO: I have never really been around for an IPO, how does it work? For example looking at RH I see we place a bid and we can buy shares at that price or lower. Is it expected that'll it'll jump up so you set your bid a bit higher than that and try and lock in?

Not sure if y'all have a specific strategy on this, thanks in advance!

Put a limit order in what you’re willing to pay per share and hope for the best lol

Those gawd damn in-app purchases, none of these dating apps REALLY work unless you buy in, SMH. Never really liked the Bumble app, but I'm here for IPO :lol:
You’re right . Those dating apps are notorious for having to pay for a better experience. I’m just not sure if that’s enough to warrant a long term hold. I could definitely be wrong though. I’m not too sure how popular Bumble is in comparison to Tinder.

If the indication is true, I'm out on BMBL for $75. That value is too high. Listening to her on CNBC right now, she sure in the hell solidify confidence in the company and IPO, almost had me hit the submit button... but ehhhhh

You’re right . Those dating apps are notorious for having to pay for a better experience. I’m just not sure if that’s enough to warrant a long term hold. I could definitely be wrong though. I’m not too sure how popular Bumble is in comparison to Tinder.
Personally, I prefer Tinder. I do like the fact the women hast to respond first on Bumble, but women are so damn indecisive and emotional.

Hinge > all

Personally, I prefer Tinder. I do like the fact the women hast to respond first on Bumble, but women are so damn indecisive and emotional.

Hinge > all
Facts. Met a really cool chick on hinge that I’ve been kicking it with for a couple months now. I won’t invest but I can see why people would and I’m curious to see how Bumble performs though.

I'm gonna start off loading some of these SPACs I'm holding.

Also SPACs are just becoming kind of ridiculous. I'm not even sure why I'm holding on to some of these.

Held on longer than I should have for a few of these. Lost all discipline and didn't stick with my initial game plan.

Luckily, green on all of them at least.

BA006B13-9F3C-4646-9691-95785585348F.jpeg

the only set up where I would consider jumping in early (shoulder shrug)

Welp, market has chosen violence.

We saw something similar yesterday but it recovered swiftly.

What do we get today?

I'm nibbling on a few here on this dip

Back
Top Bottom