OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

is that bad news for AMD?
No, for Nvidia more than anything. AMD been quietly making the right moves and positioning themselves well for the future. I wouldn't be opposed to buying into them while they're cheap. Shades of Intel a couple years ago imo.

VRX going up on a Tuesday :smokin

TonyJetsun TonyJetsun
I recently started on Robinhood. I like it so far. And yeah if you gonna sign up use one of our referral codes because I guess it rewards us free stock.

Not shook at all. This Analcyst is true clown.

They wrote an article giving VRX a pt of $10 now saying $12.. So they upped their valuation. Lmao.

Author Chris schott is ranked 4,329 of 4,720 analyst

Put a stop loss or take profits. Up to you my man. 8m rudibg until $35 then $200 as i mentioned.

It going down hard but ima stick with it my man. What else are people saying for the reason it dropping

It going down hard but ima stick with it my man. What else are people saying for the reason it dropping
Possibly profit takers or just weak hands allowing an analyst make decisions for them. I expected the pull back though. Theyll be buying back at a higher pt imo. .

Vrx press conference later today 2:00 est i believe. So mAybe some good news later.

And from my experience with this stock.. This happens and used to scare the **** out of me.. Now i just buy a few on the dips. But my stop loss is always set at entry point.

Tweaking my portfolio for the new year;

For 2018 I think Defense, Financials and ofc Tech gonna do well.

Becoming more interested in VRX as well. Think it’s a decent time to buy.

It was a crazy ride last week. Way oversold from imo manipulation from a not so credible analyst.. But we back in it today. Hopefully none of the VRX holders here sold. ✌

Back
Top Bottom