OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

beat the street to fubo, ftch, jmia, gmhi and man, it's been amazing

congrats to anyone who has been in those.

long a call spread in and 85-90 expiring in jan for 2.1
filled a spec trade in Gogo that Ophir did for .35 (he paid .28). Jan 23, sold the 5-3 put spread and bot the 15-22 call spread.

MU big breakout on the monthly. looks great against 62. didn't take any since I never follow this one and dont know its range well.
Great call on Fubo. Actually started exploring it for myself outside of the analysis.

Bout in and it has been on a nice ride.

Going to dive into options to learn more about that. Im missing out im sure so education is my priority.

Will also start setting target goals for next year.

Been a good one, but could've been much better. Lessons learned live to fight and stack another day

Watching $KNDI

9BBA5EF5-BA15-45F0-8F5E-1CD19A90A5DD.jpeg

This actually turned into a decent play. Should’ve listened :smh:.

And, damn, TSLA!

EV stocks are the new weed, 3D printer, wfh, every fad imaginable. Make sure you take profits and raise your stops. Tesla is the only legit one.

I wouldnt sleep on the weed stocks, Have a feeling we will see some green action next yr

Got into $KNDI @ 13.86 earlier this yr, been a wild ride but finally seeing profits

Also got a contract for em that expires on the 18th for $21, lets hope for the best

Guy I follow who has been fire, moonshine trades, has been saying that weed stocks could be ready to run again. So plan accordingly. Only stock I’m interested in is crlbf. Earnings were ridiculous growth wise.

Why not CGC? :nerd:
I don’t follow the sector so I’m not sure but I like the market potential of american weed with legalization. More runway potentially? Idk. I’ll probably never buy anything weed related tbh
Your not a fan of nio?
I don’t really mess with Chinese stocks unless they’re established or growing sales in the triple digits. I haven’t looked at nio but it seems more pump and dump than legit company. But I literally never looked into it so I’ll do that over the next few days to give a fair and educated assessment of it.

Looking at nio’s earnings quickly, the sales growth is fire but I don’t like the margins (which makes sense as a manufacturer). Need to look into more if this is for real or not but I think this is more of a good story than a good investment. I would be trimming and trailing this one. Probably will raise cash soon.

Looking at nio’s earnings quickly, the sales growth is fire but I don’t like the margins (which makes sense as a manufacturer). Need to look into more if this is for real or not but I think this is more of a good story than a good investment. I would be trimming and trailing this one. Probably will raise cash soon.

If you were looking at their most recent earnings, don’t forget they were unaudited :lol:.

Is the play on NIO worth it now? I should have jumped in at $25 when I had the chance.
I got in at 40 few week back when it leveled out on red. How big can this get, no one ever reeally knows. Lots off good hope/hype builders ahead. Fundamentally tho, Id like to add more but at 35 to 40 target. But I dont know if itll ever drop down that far again. (Chinese gov want this thing to succeed).

Is the play on NIO worth it now? I should have jumped in at $25 when I had the chance.
I’m leaning toward no but you can play the technicals and make coin if you want. I just wouldn’t blind buy and hold.

FUBO

Basically a four yea revenue cagr of 42.9% and earnings CAGR of 53.1%. Apparently Beth kindig recommended this one to her service. At this market cap and growth rate, it could be 50+ if the story continues to develop as expected.

Taking the L on my january 7.5 NKLA puts. Still have my 15 put open because the entry price was good, but the 7.5s are done after this bull**** 20% run today. Cant believe the manipulation leading into December.

Yes I can.

Tax writeoffs here we come!

Back
Top Bottom