OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Its Friday. Everybody is selling and running btc up all weekend. Same formula every week.
Lets get itttt been buying the dip while gme been goin crazy

Not getting back i to fubo again in the mid 20s was a bad play ah well

So pfe and moderna don’t pop like this but nova does?

nova trade option calls up 1,000%. A lot of times it’s luck but also diversifying. Have a hand in all the vaccine stocks and let it roll.

Did not like the setup of anything at open. IPOE must have been mentioned somewhere because it went to the moon. I hesitated, waiting for around $21. SMH.

Chamath tweeted about IPOE (with the note that he is involved with them), Cashapp, and one other as options to get away from Robinhood. Could be part of the pump

What are you thinking it's going to be?
u really nailed it with front running Ondas let us know if u can guess this one lol
I ran a quick scanner for growth over 200% and didn't see anything I liked. But the scanner was also a crappy free one so I'd do a new scan tbh.

The thematic is probably going to come from something Ark mentioned in their big ideas. He's a big Ark reader as well so we have to start there first I guess. Deep Learning, drones, automation, space orbit, 3d printing are my guesses.

GOGO, ONDS, and FUBO have short squeeze potential from what I am looking at. The question is do people get hip based on GME? I doubt it.

That's thing about everyone throwing out new names to make run, is that it splinters everyone and you don't get that big pump like you did from GME when EVERYONE and their whole family was in on pumping gme. Look at AMC it's got quite a big of attention but can barely hold $15.

That's thing about everyone throwing out new names to make run, is that it splinters everyone and you don't get that big pump like you did from GME when EVERYONE and their whole family was in on pumping gme. Look at AMC it's got quite a big of attention but can barely hold $15.

Same effect as Gamestop a month ago. It couldn't crack past 20 bucks until 3 weeks ago. Patience is key

Keep an eye on the way GME reacts to VWAP. it's been failing a couple of times, but if it gets through a run isn't out of the realm of possibility, just use a tight stop and dont be a dummy.

Now I realize why AAPL earnings to price movement is simply inexplicable. It is battling TSLA for the largest short by value in the entire market. These crooks are everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom