OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

You really shouldn't hate on reddit. It's one of the recent catalysts the game has needed for a VERY LONG TIME. The average joe can make something now with there stimulus and unemployment checks. BUY SHARES TO BUY INCOME. It's pretty simple to get once you got it.

Should of sold all of my amc shares.
Up 15% on the day.
Hopefully IPOE can make a turnaround tomorrow.

Listen guys at the end of the day, DO YOU. All I'm saying is that this is going to be a hit short term and long term this year alone. Diversify your portfolio. It's just 1 company.

I can dig it - the price action is wild AH. I might have to short the **** out of it early AM to be honest.
😂 I don't think shorting is the answer right now. Early am would be your best bet BUT them w/sb got they hands in the pot as you can see. Just look at the volume. Please post if you do, would love to see. Once again GLTA!

Ewing206 Ewing206

I'll definitely take a look with some colleagues. I dont touch too many pharmaceutical stocks since they're so volatile, but if I like something I see, I'll update this thread for sure.
The volatility is amusing. The VAX stocks seem to hit one day. Then anything with bio or pharmaceutical in their name or ticker tend to hit the next week.
I tend to look at the pre market charts early am to see how the market is flowing. Time and time again, bio will be popular once a month for a day, and then dump. Bio stocks are beyond volatile. Nvax is the first true runner and winner. Pfe has a continual flow contract with the USA government, and somehow this stock won’t run more than 10% on great earnings tomorrow.

It’s all about what you can stomach - glad you get IT.

I was pay check to pay check government worker 4 years ago and withdrew a third of my TSP to start a company. I can’t stomach much more at this point :lol:

I wish I could still contribute to the TSP. Hell I wish I had employer match still.

I hope everyone who works for a good company is taking advantage of the benefits and maxing out their IRA.

I think it's safe to say we've all been burned in the STOCK MARKET before. Can't really relegate it to just biotech sect.

Of course. I really hope it works out for you.

Personally speaking, the most money lost was in biotech. I strictly invest long term and my biotech portfolio was the worst performing by far. Just too much of a gamble to me. I have no problem taking risks but biotech is just.. weird. That's coming from a guy that made 1.2m between amc and ****in doge :lol:

My Econ teacher in 11th grade told us all that biotech was gonna be the future. His wife worked for one called Genzyme
There’s like a gazillion “xyz therapeutic, technologies” companies here in Boston/Cambridge too

I was pay check to pay check government worker 4 years ago and withdrew a third of my TSP to start a company. I can’t stomach much more at this point :lol:

I wish I could still contribute to the TSP. Hell I wish I had employer match still.

I hope everyone who works for a good company is taking advantage of the benefits and maxing out their IRA.

And there’s NOTHING wrong with that. My friends who ask about the market/financials I always ask what their risk tolerance is.

Setting and forgetting has made a lot of people rich.

Feel free to pm me any time and I can help you with beginner questions and point you in the right direction. I will not be giving anyone any stock tips or anything like that. Just the beginning questions like what should I look for when buying a stock, etc

I owe アミーゴ アミーゴ 3% for staying in PINS throughout the rebound from Covid, my man came through with some clutch perspective that allowed me to build my conviction and it’s paid off. Gonna be close to a billion in FCF next year, that’s a fire stock right here

Feel free to pm me any time and I can help you with beginner questions and point you in the right direction. I will not be giving anyone any stock tips or anything like that. Just the beginning questions like what should I look for when buying a stock, etc

I owe アミーゴ アミーゴ 3% for staying in PINS throughout the rebound from Covid, my man came through with some clutch perspective that allowed me to build my conviction and it’s paid off. Gonna be close to a billion in FCF next year, that’s a fire stock right here

Thinking about PINS as well. Tbh I don’t use it at all but the wife does. I gravitate to companies I use/like.

Back
Top Bottom