OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Damn, knew I should've taken profits on SPCE yesterday and even early this morning. Got super greedy and ended up having to move it at a much lower price than I wanted. Moved that money into APHA. I was an idiot and sold way too early with minimal profits last week Friday.

Stock newb, can you set a stop limit sell and limit sell at the same time?

For example SNDL is at $2.95

Stop limit sell set at $2.75
And limit sell at $3.30

Mind sharing your 3 or 4 strongest holds, the ones you have the strongest faith in? I have and love SHOP and TDOC, and along with FBGRX (mutual fund) and ARKW (ETF) they make up about half my portfolio. I don't plan on touching those four for at least the end of this year. But the other half of my portfolio I'm open to adjusting.
ROKU SHOP NVDA TDOC PINS are my 5 biggest positions. Price targets of 100 billion market caps at minimum for roku TDOC and pins and 1 trillion dollar market caps as best case scenarios for all of them except for PINS.
Locked in profits with SNDL. Sold off some more to add more GHVI.
i want more Matterport but I need it around 15.
What's peoples take on fraction shares vs. full?
Do the math on fractions vs an index or mutual fund. I have a fraction of a share in Google in my daughter’s custodial I’ll DCA into.

SNDL.. wow. I got my initial investment back, now I'm just letting it ride.
SNDL & UAMY doing me right.

Trim some if you've been riding this train. Raise your stop to $2. Remember, SNDL is the price it is for a reason. Make money, compound, don't bag hold. Diamond hands is for ******* who get no play.

You don’t like seeing people eat if you ain’t part of the play :lol:

Looks like Facebook is getting a lot of attention today. They plan on pushing out an App that rivals "Clubhouse App" which will be very interesting. Twitter is looking to do the same as well.

Do you want to know what I did? I set my STOP a tad too tight and lost my position in TDOC. To make a ****ty situation even ****tier, it ran right back up and tickled $300.

Lesson: Don't be like me.

Back
Top Bottom