OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Mentioned 10 days ago. It was halted today and up 20% for the day so far.

Medications being approved and are up for approval

Reverse split, uplifted from otc to NASDAQ and paid off all debts all within a few months

I think $PENN is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life.

Not only did I not dump a considerable amount of money into it during the drawdown, but I also sold what I had at about $55.
I’m thinking about adding. Gambling is probably one of the worst trait you can possessed. Given that you never bet against them, They will bet their life away.

**** was a steal during the correction. Same with FSLY. Shame I bought those much higher though and ran out of powder for them.

Schwab account back over 13%. Let’s get that back to 50% soon.
First time I added shares. U was on watchlist for a minute. I see U for VR/AR as Java for traditional web. Can any developers chime in?

I’m thinking about adding. Gambling is probably one of the worst trait you can possessed. Given that you never bet against them, They will bet their life away.
That can be said about a lot of things. You can drink your life away, smoke your life away etc. I know someone who was an alcoholic and didn't even live to see their 40th birthday. Being addicted to anything is not good.

Cee you next Tuesday, when the earnings announcement going down. I expected to be uplifting new, but my personal buy more GME is sub $90.
Yeah I'm guessing we'll see either a solid run up, or a WILD sell off the day before. I'm here for it all :pimp:

Sooo... nobody in here trades futures I take it?

setting up my tradeninja account. App is pending. I’ll post how I do once I’m up and running. Looks like fun, stocks daytime commodities at night.

Sooo... nobody in here trades futures I take it?

setting up my tradeninja account. App is pending. I’ll post how I do once I’m up and running. Looks like fun, stocks daytime commodities at night.
Dog dont trade futures. The capital requirements are rough and actual trading can be downright prolapsingly harsh. I tried my hand in a live-trading competition when I was in college, **** is no joke. My team traded in shifts and it was nerve wracking. We finished top 25% in the world (not good enough for final-round smh) but it was hell. Watching gold and emini futures tick up 2 points and cause a multi-thousand dollar shift in seconds can be intense. Dont trade futures. Options are way easier and can net amazing profits too.

:lol: that’s why I want to get into it man, those one tick scalps are wild, they money you can make off that is :pimp:.

plus you can trade at night.

I don’t know **** about options man, my buddy was trying to put me on too.

if you guys finished top 25% you’re obviously good at it.. why’d you stop? Just too many nerves?

my boy told me not to get into scalping stocks either because it’s too nerve wracking. “ I’m like f you man :lol: you just make 500 bucks in 30 seconds. :lol: if you’re doing it I’m doing it. “

Last edited:
I didnt keep trading options cause I didnt want to deal with the stress and I didnt have the money for it. I'd have to be a full time trader to make it worth the while, and that's if I dont blow up my account. Options are easier to get into imo. Lower risk, similar upside. Even if a trade turns against you, you can usually salvage something.

Day trading stocks is the easiest and least risky method. Worst case you just have a position in a stock you can hold onto. Futures, you either lose all your money or you take delivery of 1000 barrels of oil, or 100 cattle, or 100 oz. of gold when the contract expires.

I’ll look into options more, you’re the second person to tell me this. :lol:

I wasn’t planning on going in with 10k and go for 10 contract scalps.

I just wanted to get into micro for now and basically not blow up my account.

I like that it’s pretty much just mechanical, you’re not spending your time reading about stocks and all that. I def hear what you’re saying though.

Last edited:
Bruh if you’re making $500 in 30 seconds you’re scalping with a 1000-10,000 shares in one shot. That’s an easy way to blow up an account. Scale into a position and look for the bigger picture not the tick by tick gamble.

Bruh if you’re making $500 in 30 seconds you’re scalping with a 1000-10,000 shares in one shot. That’s an easy way to blow up an account. Scale into a position and look for the bigger picture not the tick by tick gamble.

I’m not. My friend is, he won’t blow up his account. He limits himself to two big scalps a day with damn near a mil in his account.

dude trades with 80 people all doing the same as him, so you got a couple million rushing in and it’s gone as quick as it came and a lot of people lose money. :lol:

im still on paper. :lol: went 4-0 today though. :lol:

What's his strategy I'm curious. He's got a strict limit that he uses (ex. $0.02) before he gets out?

I've always wondered WHY we haven't seen more scalping now that commissions are no longer a factor. It allows for people with small accounts to participate, whereas prior the commissions were a huge barrier to entry.

What's his strategy I'm curious. He's got a strict limit that he uses (ex. $0.02) before he gets out?

I've always wondered WHY we haven't seen more scalping now that commissions are no longer a factor. It allows for people with small accounts to participate, whereas prior the commissions were a huge barrier to entry.

they always scalp on the same company, amd. He just got into it too. It’s kind of hard to lose though when you’re scalping with 80-90 heads all dumping thousands in at the same time....

he’s always been a swing trader before and still is but he got into scalping the open since he’s been starting work later.

I’m not sure what his exit strategy is, he only uses the candles and 9 and 20 ma for confirmation along with volume.

to be honest it’s the only trading that interests me.

edit, they’re big on spy options too I know.

Back
Top Bottom