OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

This is what every book I read says is the way to go. Indexes stay winning way more consistently without half the headache.

Jerome "we are not raising rates. OK TO BUY!"
equities - RED

i think jerome is trying to prop up markets while his buddies sell and exit. retail left holding the bag. everything is red while indexes at ath's. maybe someone smarter could explain what the F is going on
Word. Even AAPL isnt immune to the selling and they posted the best Q1 (or whatever fiscal quarter they call it) ever.
antidope antidope you got any insight into the markets right now?

Jerome "we are not raising rates. OK TO BUY!"
equities - RED

i think jerome is trying to prop up markets while his buddies sell and exit. retail left holding the bag. everything is red while indexes at ath's. maybe someone smarter could explain what the F is going on

Everything cant be red when markets at ath's. You're buying the wrong stocks. Seems a lot of people are stubbornly stuck in 2020.

Reactions: ASE
Word. Even AAPL isnt immune to the selling and they posted the best Q1 (or whatever fiscal quarter they call it) ever.
antidope antidope you got any insight into the markets right now?
Off work today, didn't even look! This post just made me go look at my account... Yikes 😨😨😨

Got 9 people so far. Anyone else? coolcool coolcool antidope antidope frankmatthews frankmatthews solewoman solewoman Anybody else? アミーゴ アミーゴ ? :nerd: :nerd: :frown:?

Somebody else throw out a service we can essentially build a portfolio with and track picks with. I think Marketwatch does this? I can try to run it since I threw out the idea. But if I get busy with work then itll be chaos so I hope you're all okay with that.

Back
Top Bottom