OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Got 9 people so far. Anyone else? coolcool coolcool antidope antidope @frankmatthews solewoman solewoman Anybody else? アミーゴ アミーゴ ? :nerd: :nerd: :frown:?

Somebody else throw out a service we can essentially build a portfolio with and track picks with. I think Marketwatch does this? I can try to run it since I threw out the idea. But if I get busy with work then itll be chaos so I hope you're all okay with that.
could run a google spreadsheet if anything

I know アミーゴ アミーゴ would be down, dude is throwing 100 thou at unity every time it pulls back 5%

Cool, 10 people so far. Should we set it up as a straight up free for all, or set "positions" like we did in the movie/TV drafts? (If anyone in here even knows wtf im talking about). That decision will play into how many picks we get.

Cool, 10 people so far. Should we set it up as a straight up free for all, or set "positions" like we did in the movie/TV drafts? (If anyone in here even knows wtf im talking about). That decision will play into how many picks we get.
Add me.

i'll play.

is it like a buy and hold for x amount of time or day trading? weekly head to head matchups? starting budget?

i'll play.

is it like a buy and hold for x amount of time or day trading? weekly head to head matchups? starting budget?
Drafting an undecided-as-of-now # of stocks, and holding for the year(?). We can allow trades I guess. Idk about head-2-head but that might be fun to integrate. Need to figure out the best metrics for H2H comparison.

Budget, I dont think we should have a budget unless it's like an auction league style draft. But then we need to arbitrarily assign values to each stock. Might get too complicated for a first run.

100% is doable, but aggressive. I don’t trust myself to not make dumb trades while chasing 100%.

Back
Top Bottom