OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

^^^not by a long shot. There's still cats talking about buying the dip on various social media platforms. In other words, cats still got hope in these streets. You'll know we've hit the bottom when everyone is mad and crying. You'll know we've hit the bottom when I've liquidated my positions for a huge loss. Right now though, I'm still gucci...so we still have a ways to go...lol

Only thing green in my portfolio is O… Don’t even want to check my 401k which is mostly allocated to growth…

Started positions in HD and GLD as I look into defensive stocks.

401k was up 1,200 just for yesterday checked today down down 1,750 today... now already down 12k in total smh

^^^not by a long shot. There's still cats talking about buying the dip on various social media platforms. In other words, cats still got hope in these streets. You'll know we've hit the bottom when everyone is mad and crying. You'll know we've hit the bottom when I've liquidated my positions for a huge loss. Right now though, I'm still gucci...so we still have a ways to go...lol

This is only the beginning, of course its a correction but rates will continue to go up and money managers do 1 thing when that happens. Where all these Robinhood investors at? Lol Clowns.

I have been on the sidelines since end of last year. Purchased my first stock in 6 months this week (U) will continue to add sparingly and only long term picks but its going to get worse. This isn't March 2020.

This is only the beginning, of course its a correction but rates will continue to go up and money managers do 1 thing when that happens.
Can confirm. Fiancée's firm is trimming and building cash. I'm not personally selling but I'm not buying right now. Not yet. And when I do its strictly into SPY until we see growth stocks become favorable again.

But be ready for a hard selloff and some big red dildos in the near future.

This is only the beginning, of course its a correction but rates will continue to go up and money managers do 1 thing when that happens. Where all these Robinhood investors at? Lol Clowns.

I have been on the sidelines since end of last year. Purchased my first stock in 6 months this week (U) will continue to add sparingly and only long term picks but its going to get worse. This isn't March 2020.

GOOD LAD! U has a massive MOAT being built

401k was up 1,200 just for yesterday checked today down down 1,750 today... now already down 12k in total smh
Thought we told you to stop checking

1652979015406.gif

It's OCD at this point for me checking lol... Also doesn't help the app is on the front screen of my phone... I should delete the app but easier said than done

The only thing that gives me hope is that people knew rate hikes were coming, and with at least that it won't be a blindside blow that causes a massive selloff. Or at least I hope...

The only thing that gives me hope is that people knew rate hikes were coming, and with at least that it won't be a blindside blow that causes a massive selloff. Or at least I hope...
Instead of a blow off top, we get a steady-ish decline dragged out over several months as talking heads try to convince themselves we aren't in a bear market :lol:

Either way, yall be ready. Even though it seems like there's mass consensus about a bear (so naturally the herd is always wrong), its really difficult to see anything else with the macro factors at play.

Max pain...Should've played some puts but this market is too volatile for me right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom