Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by CP1708

Julian Edelman defending Boldin with Flacco tossin, ok. 
Julian Edelman defending Manningham with Eli tossin, not gonna work out. 
i said this in the AFC Champ game thread. that potential matchup scares. Eli isnt going to sit around and wait the entire game to exploit that matchup, and then do it somewhat poorly.

our defense is going to need to really come up with some turnovers if we're going to win this game. and the offensive line better show up this time around, because they were nowhere to be found in 2007

Still don't know why you guys still entertain that rufio dude
laugh.gif
. He's been a troll for a while now.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

i love it. keep the giants as the under.

lol at that pats fan talking reckless. how yall let down syndrome eli run wild on you in 07. we own you.

Boston Nation?

We own you in every aspect of your life. Yankees>>>>

Giiants>>>>>

Di que TB12 lulz. yall in the Sb bc of a missed field goal. ya'll aint win nothing. Bmore just choked
giants got here because of a stupid punt returner. kyle williams choked aswell.
Kyle didn't choke. He made a bad play (knee hitting the ball) and then got stripped. Ravens kicker choked.

This game overall will be more entertaining than the first, but maybe not with a better ending dramatic ending.

I would favor the Giants by 1 or so, but in the end, this game can go either way.

Its funny seeing that post because I remember looking at the 07' Dallas/Gmen Divisional game thread a few months back for laughs, Cowboys fans have toned down slightly since then.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its funny seeing that post because I remember looking at the 07' Dallas/Gmen Divisional game thread a few months back for laughs, Cowboys fans have toned down slightly since then.
laugh.gif

That might have been the greatest S&T thread ever
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I linked him to that, classic stuff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need that game on my HD
frown.gif
not available anywhere though.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I am looking forward to this match-up. If this game is anywhere near as intense as their last Super Bowl meeting we're all in for a good one.

Looking back at that SB XLII thread, I would gladly murder a flock of geese with my bare hands to see the Jets in a SB, and win it.

Damn, I want to see it in my lifetime more than anything else sports related. I love my Yankees with all my heart, but man if the Jets ever win it all, the things I will do besides crying my eyes out like a little baby....

With that said, for SB XLVI, I honestly will not be able to stomach a Giants victory. At the same time, I'm not rooting for NE to win. Ugh, this sucks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

PEYTON >>>>> BRADY.

Yall Dudes mancrushing hard on brady.

SMH at my fellow NYG fans giving a thumbs up to tom brady. that's like saying the red sox are a great beisbol team.

FOHWTBS. I stand by my statement. OVERRATED, ya'll brainwashed by the amount of D-riding ESPN does on brady.

TOP 5??????? He doesnt even make my top 10

lol at you 90s kids

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

PEYTON >>>>> BRADY.

Yall Dudes mancrushing hard on brady.

SMH at my fellow NYG fans giving a thumbs up to tom brady. that's like saying the red sox are a great beisbol team.

FOHWTBS. I stand by my statement. OVERRATED, ya'll brainwashed by the amount of D-riding ESPN does on brady.

TOP 5??????? He doesnt even make my top 10

lol at you 90s kids
you must be related to omarsok
roll.gif

I'm not saying he's not near it.

Here's mine in no particular order:

Montana
Marino
Young
Favre
Aikman
Unitas
Elway
Peyton
Staubach
Starr.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I linked him to that, classic stuff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need that game on my HD
frown.gif
not available anywhere though.

please post that link

Rufio
roll.gif

What a clown
laugh.gif

Brady not top 10? Hes bout to win his 4th SB my man. We'll revisit these comments after he wins his 6th though
laugh.gif

He's far from done. Rogert Staubuch and Bart Starr? Reaching. Peyton? Washed. Marino? Zero rings and no yardage record to speak of. %$*** please
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom