:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Seahawks have some improvements they need to make before I say they're ready for the Super Bowl. The have 0 pass rush, need another LB, and receivers are still lacking in comparison to other top flight teams. Pete and Schneider have been doing well building that team though, so it's possible they get those pieces.

Niners can't sit on their bums either. They could use a deep threat WR and obviously a secondary.

Packers...O-line.

So much to play out for the usual suspected favorites that the NFC is wide open.

I see brownie opening up his mouth again. What a prick. He decided to commentate on sandy too. Jerk

Since on the QB topic. Where does Kaepernick rank? He's got to be the best of the young QB's....maybe make a case for Wilson. But overall?

Whatever you want to call Flacco, he is definitely top 10 QB, 5-10 in the league. He takes care of the ball and makes big throws when it counts.

He is going to command 17-20 million contract, unless they talk him into taking a little less to preserve the rest of the team. resign Reed and other players

Since on the QB topic. Where does Kaepernick rank? He's got to be the best of the young QB's....maybe make a case for Wilson. But overall?

Nowhere. The sample size for all of them are too small and I'm not big on assumptions and projection of what we "think" we know.

Stafford was top 5 last year. This year...Top 25. You need to do your thing for more than a year.

In terms of overall with the rest of the league? Sample size is too small at this point...but amongst each other....

Luck (guy is special)
Wilson
RG3/Kaep

all are very good obviously.

Last edited:
Kaep is a beast with his legs man and he throws a nice ball... Something strange about his throws though... Hes got one of those long windup's, that's for sure.

Teams all next year will be head hunting him on those read options though, just like Sizzle and Upshaw were doing last night.

He got pushed backwards a few yards at the very least on every one of those plays where he gave the ball to Frank.

Hard to say for sure but definitely in the top 15. His skills and athletic abilities are probably top 3, but decision making needs work. That will come with experience.

Kaep is a beast with his legs man and he throws a nice ball... Something strange about his throws though... Hes got one of those long windup's, that's for sure.

Teams all next year will be head hunting him on those read options though, just like Sizzle and Upshaw were doing last night.

He got pushed backwards a few yards at the very least on every one of those plays where he gave the ball to Frank.

Suggs throws in cheap shots whenever he can. with his play and his mouth.

Only people who live in the moment called cam and staff top 10 last year.

Dudes fell right back down to earth early.

Kap has horrendous PA, :x

But like state you gotta produce for more than 1 year, don't fall in love with the moment people.

It's legal to hit the read option though. I would lay kaep out every single time if I'm the defense

Suggs throws in cheap shots whenever he can. with his play and his mouth.
Show me where he threw a cheap shot last night on Colin... I'll wait.

If anything he was taking it easy on the kid.

It's legal to hit the read option though. I would lay kaep out every single time if I'm the defense
same thing i said when rg3 was limping and yet DESTROYING my cowboys on the read option...had dware and spence flat footed, looking silly...

coach zimmer showed everyone how to stop it when cincy beat the skins...hit the qb every time no matter what, and handle the runs up the middles...its a copycat league, so im very very surprised that through all this read option ish, only the ravens seemingly copied the bengals blueprint for success...

very simple if u ask me..

He doesn't rank right now, too small of a sample size. Kid is money though. He's also playing with juggernauts on both sides of the ball and has probably the best coaching staff in the L. Take Cam Newton out of Carolina and put him in Kaepernick's situation, and I think you'd get similar results.

As of now, the best young QB to me is Wilson. We've seen a full season of play from him, guy has the poise of a veteran and very rarely makes mistakes.

Only people who live in the moment called cam and staff top 10 last year.

Dudes fell right back down to earth early.

Kap has horrendous PA, :x

But like state you gotta produce for more than 1 year, don't fall in love with the moment people.
How did Cam "fall back down to earth"?

Compare his 2nd year stats to those of any top QB in recent memory. They're right there. His team sucks but that isn't completely on him. Cam will eventually be a top 5 QB unless something crazy happens.

Last edited:
@VA

As much as you a girls fans, you seem to know your football

I ***** with you.

shaun-of-the-dead.gif

On the topic of QB's Flacco is def. top 10 people don't talk about him much because they are too busy talking about the defense.  Since he came into the league he was always above par and now he cements that he is by the top.  No INTERCEPTIONS in the playoffs CRAZY GOOD.

Last edited:
I never understood why when teams ran the wildcat, corners wouldn't jam the ish out of a qb lined at up at wr. Free shots at qbs should be taken every opportunity you get as a defense

Back
Top Bottom