:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

eli won two super bowls
eyes.gif
Never been a Eli fan. But, I'll admit he has been clutch and two throws will define his career thus far (Tyree and Manningham, both against Patriots in the biggest stage). But, he doesn't have great numbers (outside of 2 years), has a pretty high interception total, and has missed the playoffs in several seasons.  I will say having the benefit of one of the best defensive fronts in recent memory has helped. Can't say he's a HOFer yet. A little more consistency over the next few years w/ deep playoff runs gets him there...

Last edited:
#29 Culliver got a loooooottttttttttt of TV time last night.

Flacco put the target on that man.
^THIS^

Bruh was getting killed man... Swear he real
eyes.gif
... He been getting exposed all yr though... Hopefully we can sure up the DBs cuz the safeties and LBs are some of if not the best in the league...

NINERS ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!

As a Niner fan, I find it impossible to blame the refs... We simply didnt sho up in the first half just like in the Falcons game... The Ravens are just simply stronger mentally than the Falcons which is why they held to win... We had the more talented team in my opinion, but the Ravens played all 4 quarters... We'll be back, just need a physical DB(Revis) and we're good...

just watched the highlights. thank goodness for that 2nd half man. really ended up being a great game to watch. could have easily been a snoozefest blowout.

one thing i noticed though was that on the ravens punt/safety on the 2nd to last play of the game, there were like 3 or 4 guys holding the 49ers in the endzone. no flags were obviously thrown and even if there were, it's a safety anyway when you're holding in the end zone, BUT the thing is....it cost the 49ers a good 4-5 seconds. i'm not sure what the rule is, but if the 49ers have that 4-5 seconds, they still have like 3 seconds left after that punt return which ended around the 50 yard line. they could have feasibly attempted a fg from waaay out to try to tie the game. obviously it would have been a shaky akers (who was also apparently "hurt" on that "running into the kicker"), but still would have made for one last exciting play.

If you think the game was decided by a blown call I don't know what to tell you.... I mean are you just salty or have you never played a sport in your life because that's like saying the rest of the game up to that point didn't count.

Lets say the reffs do call holding and SF get another chance......... Why is it 100% theyed even socre??

Lets say the do socre.... What's to say Baltimore won't run up the field and score??

Woulda coulda shoulda

Last edited:
Re-watched the goaline stand...

Kaep would have scored or at least got to the 1yard line on the play that the clock almost ran out and needed a TO.
Walker was held WAYYYYYY worse and SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS in the same play Crabtree was. Walker was almost pulled to the ground.
On the play where Crabtree was hit on the flat that he dropped...helmet to helmet hit...clear as day.

Terry Bradshaw won 4, is he elite?

NT never ceases to amaze me.

But anyways....Flacco keeps racking up those playoff wins, no interceptions this playoff run.

He has always been a good QB...inconsistent at times but good enough to win playoff games and now he won a superbowl with his team with more responsibility to make plays. He will get paid and deserves it.

I swear people rather have a QB with sexy numbers and nothing to show for it than a QB who makes the big plays when it counts. Legacy's are made based on what you do come postseason.

Last edited:
If you think the game was decided by a blown call I don't know what to tell you.... I mean are you just salty or have you never played a sport in your life because that's like saying the rest of the game up to that point didn't count.

Lets say the reffs do call holding and SF get another chance......... Why is it 100% theyed even socre??

Lets say the do socre.... What's to say Baltimore won't run up the field and score??

Woulda coulda shoulda

49ers not running the ball with Gore on any of the 4 downs is to blame. They are lucky the blackout killed the Ravens momentum.

anyone who thinks that last play was a blown call is salty.. you're allowed contact 5 yards down the field and Crabtree was holding onto dude's helmet. after the fact.

Man, I'm so glad to have witnessed that game yesterday... Way to cap off a very theatrical season...

So glad to be a part of the celebration, knowing how the struggle to get here was...

Hats off to this tremendous team, and a million thanks to what Ray and Ed have done for the city...

Lord Pretty Flacco is going to break the bank on us, but his efforts are hard to deny with his playoff performances...

SF will be back in the Superbowl hunt next year, respect to that team and the run they had... Phenomenal talent on that squad...

Salute to the Gods tho...
#PurpleCityByrdGang

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

No, I don't want a cookie :lol:

Joe Flacco is en route to a big season... Some of those throws he made last night. :x The one of his BACK FOOT to Boldin... the loft to Pitta in the end zone, even finding the open man. He has slowly shifted from a game manager and is knocking on the door of a guy that can win you big ballgames.

Week 1 in Review Thread :lol:

this was a great game..started off one sided but it got better, the power outage definitely had an impact on the game.

49ers not running the ball with Gore on any of the 4 downs is to blame.

what i was so furious about.... atleast run it once and see what happens. colin could have ran it too smh but instead he chucked the ball up hoping for prayers smh... gets me mad even now just thinking about it. smh

Glad Ray Lewis career ended like this, always been one of my favorite players even though I'm a pats fan. But with that said now that Lewis is gone I don't ever want the Ravens to win any rings again, The LAST time I will ever root for the enemy

Pats Nation
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The 49ers will be back in the Super Bowl in the next couple seasons. Hopefully it's in their new stadium so they can start the 2K15 dynasty and win 2 championships this decade.

this was clearly the niners best chance to win it all. the nfc is getting tougher. i just hope this loss didnt crush colins spirit. also next year you wont have alex smith to fall back on if kaep goes down..

this loss was inexcusable

they had this game and choked smh

No, I don't want a cookie :lol:

Joe Flacco is en route to a big season... Some of those throws he made last night. :x The one of his BACK FOOT to Boldin... the loft to Pitta in the end zone, even finding the open man. He has slowly shifted from a game manager and is knocking on the door of a guy that can win you big ballgames.

Week 1 in Review Thread :lol:

No one likes a gloater, JPZ :lol:

this was clearly the niners best chance to win it all. the nfc is getting tougher. i just hope this loss didnt crush colins spirit. also next year you wont have alex smith to fall back on if kaep goes down..

this loss was inexcusable

they had this game and choked smh

They never "had this game"

They didn't lead at any point and went on a run.

They didn't lose this game, the Ravens won it.

Back
Top Bottom