Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born & raised in Mass. Never will I purchase that, money saved. 
mean.gif

Agree not a fan of that font on the jacket. Hope we get some dope tees. Trying to cut down on purchasing but If they can drop a dope piece or two a month Im in Yankees fan, hearing cats talk about a Yankees collab tee. That and SEEN collab. SEEN would be dope but hasnt that rumor been floated before?

Last edited:
concept of the jacket is awesome, but the font is just awful :x

if I was a Yankee fan that white/navy joint would be copped with quickness though

Joint would be copped if I was a Yankees fan. Dope jacket though, can't wait to see what else they got

SEEN Collab would be dope, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up on any new collabs after waiting a few seasons for some new walabees :\
Was more intruiged by last SS teaser pic, but only other item to be seen of this season so far not looking soo good...

:x :x :x

Last edited:
That jacket is dope, not something I would wear but it's dope, I'm a Yankee fan.

And a Seen collab would be dope...."I'll never stear you wrong!"

nerd.gif
 real interested to see what they'll drop this season

not a fan of anything I seen so far besides the astronaut hoodie

Jacket is dope, but by the time we get that - weather wont be "leather weather" anymore.

I was born in NYC, so I wouldn't feel dumb for wearing it lol...It's gotta be the first thing to drop this spring.

..and that **** tha police font is still dope to me. I love when they throw it on their outterwear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom