Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed the panelled parks, can't wait for it to come in now.

I assume the PCL tee drops on a future Thursday?

Panelled parka is dope. Just couldn't drop an additional $236 on top of the other stuff that I got...

SS users do not have invites.

so who does? Just curious about their process of admitting new members, which I'm sure they try to keep to a minimum... Gotta love their street wear elitist mentality...

Last edited:
so who does? Just curious about their process of admitting new members, which I'm sure they try to keep to a minimum... Gotta love their street wear elitist mentality...
this

ss is definitely a factor in the elitist aura that surrounds supreme

Didn't see a pic of the rose jersey till today. Damn that's a nice jersey. But grabbed the black floral fitted, the camo 5 panel for my boy, and the "f" 5 pannel. The "f" pannel might be a buyrs remorse plus I got a big head so I might give it to one of my homies.

Think it's just the main admin now. It wasn't an elitist move. After the odd future kids joined the site went to hell. Same simple questions over and over, "where can I find Tyler's hat?" etc... The admin didn't care about the site and didn't help curb the influx of new users. He eventually closed the site down from allowing new registrations.

Most of the more well known users started their own forum where users can invite, but it's a much closer knit group and if you're not in SS already you're likey not to get on that forum either.

Last edited:
lmao ST is just a circle jerk. Look at the wdywt today on SS. Most of the people receiving the most likes are all the same people liking the same thing just circle jerking each other.

Wow !! It's not that serious lol thanks for the heads up

I just wanted one of the pouches someone has on there o well...

lmao ST is just a circle jerk. Look at the wdywt today on SS. Most of the people receiving the most likes are all the same people liking the same thing just circle jerking each other.
Isn't SS basically the same? TBH you're not missing anything from not being on either forum. The way supreme does releases you know exactly where and when things drop. Sure, sometimes you get advanced notice on some stuff but not anything that really gives you an advantage.

I thought the SS marketplace could be viewed by all? Did they not post their email in the listing?

Last edited:
Missed todays drop. I have chemistry lecture on Thursdays at 11 AM. Had this identical scenario last semester too but this time I cant f around and stay home, like ever. Service is incredibly shoddy in the lecture hall, wasn't even loading for me this morning.

Blessing in disguise because I probably wouldve pulled the trigger on the black jersey while I shouldnt be making those type of purchases. Its too clean.

The PCL print really grew on me. Might cop the sweatshorts down the line. Will def cop the tee when it drops. Really not looking forward to much else right now.

I'm glad theres a bit of supreme discussion over here, the kids at ss and hypebeast forums are too much. Even though the demographic for this brand keeps deteriorating I'm still a fan of some of the products.

I know somebody else asked, but if anyone got the duffle bag, can you please post some pics? I'm still using the Polo Sport bag I got when I bought the cologne back in 5th grade haha. I could use an upgrade. Just need to make sure it's a decent size.
Duffel is probably about 2ft long. Size of a gym bag.

They dropped everything I was looking forward to this season, while I was at work today

If anyone has any medium pieces they're willing to part with, PM me

had no idea stuff sold out so fast on there 
laugh.gif

I thought the SS marketplace could be viewed by all? Did they not post their email in the listing?

nope soon as u click the thread it asks u to sign in .. there's a pouch or two i was trying to get but ya can not look at nada ebay it is then..

@Downy Boy, Thanks for the info fam, i've seen you on the DMV forum, #respect...

I've been into supreme since about 04-05 I could just never afford any of it as I was a broke college student. My intention of joining SS was to try and find connect in LA or NY for release day Thursdays (mainly for items i know will sell out quick or for SB collabs, lol) and to find vintage/older pieces/headwear, etc... I completely agree that these OF teeny boppers/beasts have "tarnished" the brands rep, but I wear the brand because I LIKE IT not because of anyone else.

@Gregzzy23 Wholeheartedly agree with your comments, and who better with to discuss a brand we like than with fellow NTers. I'm a member at HB and the kids in there are a joke. I've wanted to stab my eyeballs with rusty forks after reading some of the comments/slander/beasting in their Preme thread....

Anyway, keep the info coming folks, i appreciate all the help so far...

Hopefully one day we can get a Supreme B/S/T thread in the marketplace (although the marketplace has gone down the drain, but thats for a whole 'nother discussion)

Last edited:
the thing about supreme is that even thought it has been somewhat tarnished

they still drop some really nice pieces..

whenever i wear it i dont ever over do it.. i never even wear two supreme pieces together.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom