Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I pickup supreme all the time. It don't matter when or where.

Do you guys toss all your supreme bags?

I tossed a TON of bags away in 2011 from all of my 2008-2009 previous purchases, because I was in the process of moving back from Cali to Cleveland.

I know for a fact there were a ton of old stickers in those bags, specifically the **** Bush sticker, I must of had about 20-25 of them...wish I would've known at the time :smh: I see those are going for $20 a pop on ebay...

Now I keep all my bags stacked on top of each other in my closet with all the stickers...

I use mine for trash bag I stunt on everyone on my block on trash day :nthat: plus I improve the look of the city dump with the box logo so it's a win win

What in the tomfoolery is that midevil outter wear?

nah, looks like someone customized THEIR 20th anniv. box logo tee by cutting it up into something THEY like.

In b4 "how dare he/she do that" "what an idiot" "dude must be stupid to do that"...

Last edited:
nah, looks like someone customized THEIR 20th anniv. box logo tee by cutting it up into something THEY like.

In b4 "how dare he/she do that" "what an idiot" "dude must be stupid to do that"...

What an idiot he did not cut proper nipple holes smh

That look fake AF tho. What is it a bogo hoodie, crew, or T?

Trash custom in MANY's eyes way worse than the silent night, so nah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom