Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
any good items in store at Sup LA?

I will be in town on Monday for the Rose Bowl

The girl and I during xmas.

I wish I didn't sleep on the goretex fitted. I just saw too many conflicting answers on how it fits. Then it sold out.

I wish I didn't sleep on the goretex fitted. I just saw too many conflicting answers on how it fits. Then it sold out.

The way it fits sucks. Bought last year's version and this year's. I don't wear either one.

I'd get a pair for 30, which is about 20 less than the top price I'd actually value them at. They reminded me of old Vision Street Wear shoes when they were shown, and I think the burgundy pair and the Olive weren't as bad as people made them out to be.

Grabbed diamond jaquard LS in black.

Took this picture today chilling on a rooftop 50 stories. Jacket was my first SUP cop, I think from '11. Cap is yellow motiff
looking forward to next season. My top favorites this year were red shadow plaid hooded shirt, black wool trench coat, navy box logo, 3m small logo black and grey, and 3M beanies

I have to say for my first season of Supreme it was a difficult one with the sizing , only picked up the Navy Ribbed Crew (sold it because a L wasn't going to cut it), Cherry Beanie, Diamond Beanie , and a Box Logo Hoodie (XL, still tight but long enough to wear)

I did manage to pick up some older stuff such as Sunrise Tee, GT Tee this season off IG 

Overall I felt as F/W 2014 was meh, could have been a lot better, I would have picked up some more but I'm a student and I don't always have the money to cash out on Supreme , I have to say I did sleep on the Plaid Rugby Top, definitely going to pick that up if I can find it sometime down the road.  But I'm looking forward to see what comes out of S/S 2015 
pimp.gif
, glad I could also become a 10:59 boy on the bogo drop as well

Last edited:
Cancelled/delayed flights, took me over 24 hrs to get to the East Coast! :smh:

I called myself being prepared for the cold weather, but I was sweating bullets in this thing! :lol:

Still managed to get it dirty somehow :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom