• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic script hoody dropping week 1? damn man. And motion varsity?

yikes, most likely try for madonna, liquid tee, then possibly black shoulder bag for diapers... then the impulse kicks in and maybe couple more tees and script hoody..

I dont see script hoody or motion varsity dropping, just script new era

What's the script logo based on?

OG 1995 Design

3C7C03E3-4F26-4289-BDAF-2481A4B0E9F5.jpeg

grey Madonna definitely for first order.
side bag and waist next.
whatever's left- might grab long sleeve logo tee for 3rd order

quick question .. if you get a spot in line but dont show up then do they ban you? or you have to do it like 2 or 3 times before you get banned right?

yeah tbh it's best to show up and tell them your not going to shop if you do get selected, if not your being risky :sick::smh:

quick question .. if you get a spot in line but dont show up then do they ban you? or you have to do it like 2 or 3 times before you get banned right?

It varies. I know I've skipped going to the line before and I wasnt banned for the rest of the season. Think a few people on here had the same experience. But some get banned after one time so its taking a risk if you dont show up

I think I should've just showed up to the line and checked in at my time slot but i was being lazy!

New Cards, New Szn!

yea i thought it was 3 times but i dont wanna risk it .. i honestly just wanted to go for the box logo drop but never registered so wanted to see how the whole sign up process works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom