Official The North Face thread

Kinda can’t wait for spring and to chill in the rain wearing Gore-tex jackets.

Wish those Gore-tex supreme hats I bought years back fit. Bought one and it was too big, bought another the next year and it fit small.

1978S 1978S is that your IG Page? Or someone you follow. Dope **** I HATE using/use of umbrellas I thought I was the only person

You mean @JoeyOnes page or @aemoria? Neither is mine but are essential sources for TNF/Gore-Tex info. Follow them asap...especially JoeyOnes.

Yeah I mean JoeyOnes haha but yeah I followed.

I wonder if the MTN jacket came in a deep red? Something darker than what JoeyOnes got on

There is a north face thread? Dope.

Anybody!! Do you know where I can find this hat again?
A53D06FC-2460-48C4-89B0-E6E5F4C6B471.jpeg
0E967AC4-36C4-4D1B-9D96-A4D3E51A002C.jpeg

it’s a 6 panel made of rayon & nylon no gore tex. This hat has become my go to over the years but have not found it anywhere. It’s pretty basic so surprised I haven’t stumbled on it again. Any similar recommendations appreciated.

P.S. JoeyOnes is that dude with the TNF stuff. His IG is dope. He does repairs as well.

Yeah I mean JoeyOnes haha but yeah I followed.

I wonder if the MTN jacket came in a deep red? Something darker than what JoeyOnes got on

Nah, the red you see is what's around. Not sure if he's rocking the retro or the OG in that video but the shades are pretty much the same old to the new. But there's never been a deep red Mountain.

There is a north face thread? Dope.

Anybody!! Do you know where I can find this hat again?
A53D06FC-2460-48C4-89B0-E6E5F4C6B471.jpeg
0E967AC4-36C4-4D1B-9D96-A4D3E51A002C.jpeg

it’s a 6 panel made of rayon & nylon no gore tex. This hat has become my go to over the years but have not found it anywhere. It’s pretty basic so surprised I haven’t stumbled on it again. Any similar recommendations appreciated.

P.S. JoeyOnes is that dude with the TNF stuff. His IG is dope. He does repairs as well.
I think this is it

The North Face Horizon Ball Cap Caps Asphalt Grey

https://www.planet-sports.com/en/the-north-face-horizon-cap-men-grey-pid-44314703/

Theres a couple of varieties when I searched google.

I went to TNF outlet in Deerpark.

Almost everything was discounted.

All hats were $10.
All gloves were 40% off.

All womens ski pants were 60% off

All backpacks were 50% off

I bought a pair of conversion pants for $28, retail is $70.0

I don’t remember if i’ve checked out the tnf store in deer park. Haven’t been there in a while.

Never been to deer park but have been to the one in riverhead like 4 times in the last 2-3 years and nothing really to write home about.

Better deals online and Twitter IMO.

My girl has been to deer park a few times I have to check it out.

I've got a brand new Rage Nuptse sz Large 50 off retail if anyone wants it lmk today or i'm gonna return it

Back
Top Bottom