Official The North Face thread

Check your outlets. Quarter zips are $30-35. Perfect for the office.

Copped a high pile fleece joint for $40, ****s a blanket :pimp:

respectfully, I disagree.

The 1st Hotshot pack is the GOAT

tnf hotshot pack.PNG
Loved this backpack. I think my Dad still uses it.

I've been considering on getting the Rucksack. Had one in elementary and middle school.

I just ordered the black/blue 1990 mountain jacket gore-tex. How is the jacket and is it super waterproof and warm? This will be my very first gore-Tex coat, so i’m Excited to hear the reviews!

I just ordered the black/blue 1990 mountain jacket gore-tex. How is the jacket and is it super waterproof and warm? This will be my very first gore-Tex coat, so i’m Excited to hear the reviews!
I just got the same one. Love the color. It’s not particularly warm, but it’s super waterproof. I suggest getting a fleece or lightweight down jacket that you can zip into it, if you live somewhere with freezing temperatures.

I think it’s supposed to be windproof too. Ordered a small one to see how it fits compared to the medium I got. I’m so OCD with jackets I gotta order a few sizes to see how they all fit.

Gore-Tex is as "super waterproof" as you can get. The jacket is a shell though, it's not a down parka or anything. As someone above mentioned it's meant as a rain jacket/shell, but has zip in capabilities for the layering system. You can zip in different types of jackets underneath depending on the temperature.

Would you be able to go down a size in this case? Nearest store by me that has the mountain light jacket is about 30 miles away

The size small I ordered came in today. Arms are roomy also and the jacket fit real short on me. Put it back in the box and sent it to the post office already. Gonna keep my medium which is my normal tnf size.

The size small I ordered came in today. Arms are roomy also and the jacket fit real short on me. Put it back in the box and sent it to the post office already. Gonna keep my medium which is my normal tnf size.
I made the opposite choice. Returned the small and kept the XS because the arms on the small were too big.

Raff looks legit
However it looks too good to be true and they don't accept PayPal. PayPal should be an option just in case you need to dispute.

I came across that website a month ago and it screams fake. everything was over priced from the jump and then there are heavy discounts on every item.
they have every possible size in both mountain color ways still. my take stay away, check there return policy. you got 3 days to return, there is a 25% restocking fee. they didnt specify if there site is legit. website its a big question mark.

if this helps. I rather pay retail for something real than pay for a knock off. or message the owner of the site. tell him the north face you ordered from his site sold you a fake and you want to return

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...seqNo=3&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG&pickInStore=false

Last edited:
I came across that website a month ago and it screams fake. everything was over priced from the jump and then there are heavy discounts on every item.
they have every possible size in both mountain color ways still. my take stay away, check there return policy. you got 3 days to return, there is a 25% restocking fee. they didnt specify if there site is legit. website its a big question mark.

if this helps. I rather pay retail for something real than pay for a knock off. or message the owner of the site. tell him the north face you ordered from his site sold you a fake and you want to return

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...seqNo=3&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG&pickInStore=false
^^^ 20% discount not bad at all...

Back
Top Bottom