Official The North Face thread

Joined Jul 27, 2006
i escaped last years winter without getting a jacket but this year i can't. Looking for a 800 fill GTX combo at a decent price. The Cryos women's one I can't find anywhere probably since its last season. and i heard mixed reviews about the fit. I am going to head to tyson's and see if they have any in store i can try on.

Joined May 14, 2014
I followed a link from the north face site itself, so it should be good. The warranty is only one year, though. And your welcome!

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Does anyone have the apex bionic 2 updated version? Might get one, but Looks like they took off the Velcro on the cuffs; I’m short, so I feel like the sleeves are going to be hella long. They took the Velcro off on a lot of their jackets. They never last in the long run anyways. Have a few that just won’t stick anymore, but I kind of need them to keep the sleeves slipping.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Yeah, I need one too. Gonna use the mountain jacket as my winter jacket. Wish you could zip in other fleeces besides just the denali.

Joined Jul 27, 2006
I know it’s a female jacket... but any of you gurus familiar with the warmth and water resistance of the pallie jacket? And are samples the same full production?

I don’t like this years colors but there’s a navy blue 2018 sample of this jacket I might grab. But just wanted to see if it was really as warm

Top Bottom