Official The North Face thread

Any recommendations on pants for rain?

I'm all about the vintage Mountain Light Pant particularly for the tapered ankle. However, finding a pair in good condition with the Gore-Tex still working is tricky.

19624-jpeg.2252679

TNF sells waterproof pants but the wide ankles I just can't do.

thanks to the post on the page before i started looking online and found a good deal on the mountain light!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 10.46.30.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 10.46.30.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 38
Need to fill a couple of spots for our ongoing NT Fantasy Football league. Hit me up if ur interested. Preferably experienced players only

I'm all about the vintage Mountain Light Pant particularly for the tapered ankle. However, finding a pair in good condition with the Gore-Tex still working is tricky.

19624-jpeg.2252679

TNF sells waterproof pants but the wide ankles I just can't do.

Im with u on them vintage windbreakers... north face been garbage to me since 96-97 when bubbles was poppin ...u took it back with gores/ vazquez....dudes slept on a-solo boots

Can anyone tell me about this anorak please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828-231023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828-231023_Chrome.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 213
Can anyone tell me about this anorak please?
I tried. Can’t find anything, but other pictures of the same jacket on secondary markets. I guess you would have to ask for the RN numbers on the tag and run it with north face. I used to go on north face guru and would’ve told you to ask there, but looks like that forum hasn’t been running for a minute. Good luck bro

Thanks! I couldn't find squat diddly on it either, and all my north face gurus are up in here now! I bought it, so ill just wait and see how it is first hand. Ive been super iffy on ordering from secondary markets, but this one looked cool.

Back
Top Bottom