Official The North Face thread

for the CDN homies:

Mountain Jacket for 50% off at Sporting Life (only red XL currently available)

They had the aztec blue in stock this morning in L & XL but seem to have sold out since. Restocks could be possible as the red showed sold out earlier

20200123_181206.jpg
20200123_181607.jpg

Grabbed a nice little steal on grailed for this vintage forest green Mountain light.

:nthat: Copped the retro last week from Size? Should be in today. Will post up later

TNF Online store is having they're winter sale. 30% off some good pieces. Nuptse, Denali pants, 94/95 gear etc. on sale.

I just copped a pair of black denali pants for $110 on there. I thought of buying the red pair as well but Im probably not going to get a lot of wears out of them so no need to buy 2 pairs of $100 sweat pants :/

20200123_181206.jpg
20200123_181607.jpg

Grabbed a nice little steal on grailed for this vintage forest green Mountain light.

Dope fit man, including the hat.

Which hat is it? Would you be able to post another pic of the hat itself?

Dope fit man, including the hat.

Which hat is it? Would you be able to post another pic of the hat itself?
The hat is by my man Hades. He makes blanks. Name of his company is Overlooking the Hudson. He puts out seasonal runs. He's got 7 colors available on the site right now:
fab270_b74a7131656e463593aeeed0e512dd9c~mv2.webp

He sold out of this color (Evergreen Green) but he sometimes has joints with slight irregularities that he'll sell at a discount. Hit him up on instagram.com/loforthelow tell him LEX(NYRE) sent you. He's good about putting his customers on for advance notice and first dibbs on new runs.

Does anyone here own any TNF sneakers?

Im looking into getting a goretex pair of sneakers.

Its more about function, not fashion, but man, a lot of TNF's sneakers are ugly lolol.

Yea, I got no TNF sneakers. If I think about hiking and outdoor stuff, I think about good TNF gear and sneakers and ACG sneakers and gear.

My parents has been wanting to go to this outlet for a minute. Finally went today and wasn’t planning on buying anything until I came across a north face outlet store. Everything was 50-70% off and most stuff were flying off the shelves. Pretty happy I got to cop 3 pieces for $100.

Question. Has anyone ever taken a north face jacket to the tailors to get the sleeves altered? Haven’t bought north face in ages. Seems like their sleeves are much longer these days. I wear a size small, but I used to get mediums back in 2007. I don’t remember their sleeves being this long!
B5EAB7C4-73C7-4CB1-8347-2150FCED97E8.jpeg

:nthat:
I sold my grey and yellow last year. Those bomb-proof shoulders are so nice.

I might buy one on sale next season.
I still have my gray, blue, and black and gray, red, and black.

Back
Top Bottom