Official The North Face thread

Joined Jul 19, 2017
certain colorways of the 95 retro denali fleece and the 94 retro mountain light jackets on sale for 30% off

Joined Jul 20, 2012
For those of you who own any Aztec Blue pieces, how would you explain the hue, is it more in line with Nike’s Royal Blue?

Joined Jul 20, 2012
I was looking for something that will go with Nike’s Court Purple, however Aztec Blue kept showing up. I know TNF has quite a few different shades of purple too. Aztec Blue is a nice color though and I figured someone in here owned a piece or two. Thanks for posting that pic ahat ahat

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
I was looking for something that will go with Nike’s Court Purple, however Aztec Blue kept showing up. I know TNF has quite a few different shades of purple too. Aztec Blue is a nice color though and I figured someone in here owned a piece or two. Thanks for posting that pic ahat ahat
For Court purple, you could get this type of shade for TNF. I haven't seen a darker purple shade.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now