Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

already got my pair and they only cost $52 tax in!

I`m a fan of Kanye but I`m not going to defend him every time someone badmouths him but there is a lot unwarranted hate towards him. I`m not the biggest fan of Jordan as a person but I don't feel the need to broadcast my opinion especially without any reasoning + I feel like thats a waste of my time to hate on someone else. 

That being said, its just sneakers, not worth getting riled up for tbh. 

I think the main reason is Jordan was an athlete who wore those sneakers while he did some incredible things on the court. Same with Penny, LeBron, Kobe etc.

Wrong approach. You gotta pick some ugly Adidas shoe that sits, and then pray that Kanye wears them lol.
I'm surprised Gazelles haven't really blow up, especially since Kanye rocks them. For such a classic and simple shoe I rarely see wearing them.

Last edited:
I`m a fan of Kanye but I`m not going to defend him every time someone badmouths him but there is a lot unwarranted hate towards him. I`m not the biggest fan of Jordan as a person but I don't feel the need to broadcast my opinion especially without any reasoning + I feel like thats a waste of my time to hate on someone else. 

That being said, its just sneakers, not worth getting riled up for tbh. 

No one is hating or getting riled up, BC as you said it's JUST SHOES. It's just funny at the work that is put into PAYING for a pair of shoes. My comment about the dedication sincere with just a hint of sarcasm.

I think the main reason is Jordan was an athlete who wore those sneakers while he did some incredible things on the court. Same with Penny, LeBron, Kobe etc.

I'm sure if you're a real Basketball fan you could remember the shoes your favourite player did something amazing in ie Vince in And 1 Tai Chi, Jordan in 1,2,3,4,6 or Iverson inthe Questions

**My comments are not meant to discredit the youth and their pursuit to fit in**

Last edited:
No one is hating or getting riled up, BC as you said it's JUST SHOES. It's just funny at the work that is put into PAYING for a pair of shoes. My comment about the dedication sincere with just a hint of sarcasm.
I'm sure if you're a real Basketball fan you could remember the shoes your favourite player did something amazing in ie Vince in And 1 Tai Chi, Jordan in 1,2,3,4,6 or Iverson inthe Questions

**My comments are not meant to discredit the youth and their pursuit to fit in**

Word. That was part of the appeal of having the same kicks those guys u watched on tv wore when they put up 40 or 50pts or dunked on 7 foot frenchmen. And if u werent able to get them then, getting them now as an adult is still special...at least to me. Honestly i could care less what Kanye wears, man looks homeless half the time

and what have they been doing for a year? and why are they just starting to work on it now

jordan store mysteries
laugh.gif
Best possible explanation is that they're constantly playing with designs.  Back in December, they boarded up where the Jordan logo used to be with a huge Space Jam poster.  A few weeks ago, they had a construction crew on the sidewalk with a police officer redirecting people.

Tai Chis!! So true...because VC was killing it in those I had to HAVE the white/red joints he wore at the dunk contest. Those were so popular back in that 2000-2001 era, the peak of And 1 as a brand. 

That was what fueled me to buy kicks...watching these amazing athletes do what they do in that sport. Not because of some overhyped celebrity is wearing. Like someone said dude is dressed like a bum at union station half the time lol

Wow, didn't know that. I thought that they were shipped the stock that was suppose to be given to HOH Yonge.

Btw, do you know why they decided not to give HOH Yonge any stock? They usually receive anticipated releases.
It's the new store so they're just trying to push traffic there.  They did it one time for Queen St footlocker when they gave them the tans

From what I was told the stock actually went to HOH bram because of the exclucity that opened
Confirmed, i heard the same thing.  Stock allocation is based on volume/traffic and is decided btw HO and Adidas Corp.  Given FA is the number one Adidas store in the FTL family here in Toronto they automatically get the most stock out of all FTL/FA/Champs.  Then it goes to EC FTL, Champs Yonge and Champs EC.  They spread the stock over the other stores and given HoH is more known to be a Nike store which is what HoH was originally conceived as and given the other stores are so close to one another they're gonna move it to Bramlea to compete with Exclucity.

Adidas Perf atore raffle is on now. Got there at 1025 and there was maybe 15 people in front of me. Only took about 10 mins, they've got 4 ipads going.

Adidas Perf atore raffle is on now. Got there at 1025 and there was maybe 15 people in front of me. Only took about 10 mins, they've got 4 ipads going.
Thank God they've come to their senses. How are they doing the lineup? Meaning where does it start from?

Thank God they've come to their senses. How are they doing the lineup? Meaning where does it start from?
The line up is from the door and wraps round the corner of the building. In case I wasn't clear the raffle is being held at adidas performance store at Yonge and Dundas, Originals store on queen is closed for reno.

The line up is from the door and wraps round the corner of the building. In case I wasn't clear the raffle is being held at adidas performance store at Yonge and Dundas, Originals store on queen is closed for reno.
No no, you were clear, that's why I was wondering how they were doing it this time. Thanks dude.

I was always talking about the jerseys

Not the individual shoe contracts

That's what I meant by what if Raptors become a JB TEAM

Apparel, Jerseys etc

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-jordan-jumpman-logo-nba-uniforms-2015-4

personally i highly doubt the nba would allow the jumpman logo onto the jerseys. 2 silhouettes, one on each shoulder seems a bit much. the jumpman logo already overshadows the accomplishments of a lot of the athletes under jb. the nba would not like taking a chance on jb stealing their brand's limelight.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705659-hornets-to-be-only-nba-team-to-wear-jordan-brand-uniforms

Back
Top Bottom