Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It's pretty sad how the environment and atmosphere at these line ups have become. It's definitely become a competition instead of a community.

As you're walking to the back of the line, everyone is sizing you up based on what you have on feet and what you're wearing. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Here's some fun facts from my line up experience yesterday:

1. Most worn sneaker: Yeezy V2 (Olive, Copper, Oreo and Red Stripe)

2. Most worn brand: Adidas

3. Demographics in descending order: Filipinos, Oriental, South Asian, Europeans + White + Black

4. Longest line up: FTL EC

5. Fastest Raffle: Livestock or Exclucity

6. Hottest girls: Yorkdale

7. Most asked question: "What is the line up for?"

8. Probability of taking a L: 100%

Props to all the wives, girlfriends and parents that show mad love by waiting in line as well! haha

Last edited:

It's pretty sad how the environment and atmosphere at these line ups have become. It's definitely become a competition instead of a community.

As you're walking to the back of the line, everyone is sizing you up based on what you have on feet and what you're wearing. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

3. Demographics in descending order: Filipinos, Oriental, South Asian, Europeans + White + Black

Props to all the wives, girlfriends and parents that show mad love by waiting in line as well! haha
haha your recap is the best man!  +1

LOL at hottest girls.

smh, couldn't agree more about the 'sizing up' based on whats on your feet.

Haha. When I went this morning I saw 3 lads together and all 2 were wearing adidas trackies tucked into Off-White socks with Yeezys, one had Zebras (in this weather??). The 3rd guy had the adidas bottoms but obviously hadn't been able to get the Off-Whites so he was making up for it by wearing one Copper V2 and one Bred ??
roll.gif

Haha. When I went this morning I saw 3 lads together and all 2 were wearing adidas trackies tucked into Off-White socks with Yeezys, one had Zebras (in this weather??). The 3rd guy had the adidas bottoms but obviously hadn't been able to get the Off-Whites so he was making up for it by wearing one Copper V2 and one Bred ??
roll.gif
saw a dude yesterday at YD FTL wear one triple white UB and one BHM Jordan 1

lol i get looked for wearing my work clothes haha

saw a dude yesterday at YD FTL wear one triple white UB and one BHM Jordan 1

lol i get looked for wearing my work clothes haha
Ha wow that's next level. At least these were both Yeezy. I'm always in work clothes for these things, even went on the Sneakers Express in dress shoes.

Lol, good list.

I definitely thought that there were more East Asians compared to Filipinos with the amount of Bape/Supreme/Rick Owens/Off-White/Vetements that I saw.

roll.gif
Lol, I saw the same dude yesterday at the FTL EC line. I mean if your gonna wear two different Yeezys at least wear another Striped Yeezy to match the Coppers; it looked kinda odd seeing one pair with the pull tab.

Last edited:

Wow at these stats. A + work. :lol:

I would have thought it would be more Asian's of the Mandarin speaking "Big 6" type. Then followed by Filipinos.

I got to Eaton Centre by 5 to check out the lineup situation before trekking back for the Raps game. I saw FTL lineup wrap around to the subways, and said F that. I'd be back at the ACC by 8pm if I were to lineup lol.

gonna once again avoid the raffles and just try my luck online, good luck to all those that enter! keep us updated on those Ws

To be honest I was kinda feeling the All white Yeezys but I don't care enough to make the effort to line up and raffle

I also don't want to be associated with the type of F boys y'all mentioned

What's the biggest size available for the Yeezy raffle at Adidas [Yonge/Dundas]?

Last edited:
G/f got the call from FL Yorkdale sz 9.5. First time entering yeezy raffle. Agree with all fukboi mentions above. Goodluck to all that actually want the shoe

Back
Top Bottom