Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For anybody looking to cop the City Socks with the gum soles, I just grabbed a black pair from Footaction in the EC. I didn't ask but it looked like they had a healthy supply of both colors, and the store wasn't packed with folks grabbing them or anything.

As far as sizing goes they do run a little big and there's some give / stretch to the shoe, so I went down half a size from my regular 9.5.

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, this is true. I don't think I've ever seen a hyped release on Kijiji/Fb/etc stating it was from Exclu.
yeah this is exactly why I've asked. I've even heard a story of a man being in the first 5 for a fcfs there and they didn't have his size. Not tryna speak dirt but it's looking like mans might have to expect the worst from exclu

Footaction just called for a size 9.5! Btw, I looked at the called ID and the employee called me through his personal cell phone and not store phone. I almost didn't answer it because of this, unless I'm being pranked.

Last edited:
Footaction just called for a size 9.5! Btw, I looked at the called ID and the employee called me through his personal cell phone and not store phone. I almost didn't answer it because of this, unless I'm being pranked.
Lol Was it the same number from the other guy that posted a page back ending with 1744?

Grats by the way!

Big w for the supreme x uptempo, first win for supreme tho.
Copped a red pair too
glasses.gif

I did everything on supreme in 5 seconds except read properly. Forgot to check agreement and enter email

$365 for those Suptempos after taxes x duties x shipping is 
sick.gif

Congrats to those that were able to get through and cop.

iOS users trying to get past the false start error on the Nike+ app, go to settings > general > language & region > United States. Just tried it and it works!

Nice. Worked for me too. Thanks for the fix

For anybody looking to cop the City Socks with the gum soles, I just grabbed a black pair from Footaction in the EC. I didn't ask but it looked like they had a healthy supply of both colors, and the store wasn't packed with folks grabbing them or anything.

As far as sizing goes they do run a little big and there's some give / stretch to the shoe, so I went down half a size from my regular 9.5.
Can confirm, just grabbed a pair myself and they still had sizes from what the dude told me.

Now that you mention it, this is true. I don't think I've ever seen a hyped release on Kijiji/Fb/etc stating it was from Exclu.
I've seen it on Kiji but it's rare compared to the other places, defo seem shady.

Back
Top Bottom